Binder and Binder / Cold hearted and rude

I just got off the phone with Binder and Binder. I was on hold for an extremely long period of time and when I finally did get someone to initiate my consultation it started out fine. The woman didn't sound thrilled to speak with me but I ignored that. By the time I got off the phone with her I was in tears. She was cold and rude (not what they advertise that's for sure) and accused me of giving her incorrect dates. I almost hung up on her just a few minutes into the consultation but decided to wait it out and see. By the time the consultation was finished and I hung up the phone I had decided that I do not want Binder and Binder to represent me. Horrible, heartless lawyers.

Comments

9th of Jan, 2012

I just found this and thank goodness I did before I hired these people! THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL LAWYERS! If you are considering hiring them please check this link out first:

Binder-and-Binder.com

I just saw that the Senate is wanting Social Security to look at all of the cases that have been represented by Binder and Binder. Some people may even have to pay their won benefits back. If I were you, I would NOT trust these guys. Just look what they did to the guy on the website linked above.

• Dd