Menu
Eastman Meyler Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Eastman Meyler
reviews and complaints

www.wiperecord.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.7 46 Reviews

How responsive is Eastman Meyler's customer service?

12 Resolved
19 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see Eastman Meyler on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with Eastman Meyler, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eastman Meyler has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Eastman Meyler reviews and complaints 46

Newest Eastman Meyler reviews and complaints

M
8:55 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Legal service

The firm was hired to expunge my record on 06/22/23. They never did anything and kept taking my money.

Claimed loss: $750

Desired outcome: Refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Eastman Meyler representatives only. If you are affiliated with Eastman Meyler, please claim your business to access these details.

5:29 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Record expunged by wipe record that I have paid for

So I paid $2000 to expunge my record, being told money is refunded if record isn't expunged. Fast forward to today (2/18/2024) I received my background check from the fbi. I contact my caseworker to forward my record and out of the blue he tells me whipe record no longer exists and the ceo passed away. I haven't been contacted about my money or anything.

Claimed loss: The $2000 I paid to have my record wiped.

Desired outcome: I'd like my refund considering whiperecord has done nothing to expunge my record except take my money

M
8:55 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Scam expungement

I sent 1300 in Oct 2023 for expungement. I had to get fingerprints and a notarized affidavit. I finally have that and now my emails are coming back undeliverable and phone calls dropped. I read that the owner passed away and the company is closed. There are a bunch of people they owe money to. How do I get my money back? Is there a class action? Please email [protected]@gmail.com.

Claimed loss: 1300, plus my time

Desired outcome: Return my money.

Is Eastman Meyler legit?

Our verdict: Eastman Meyler emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Eastman Meyler.

Eastman Meyler earns 28% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Eastman Meyler with a 28% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Eastman Meyler protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Eastman Meyler has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

The registrar associated with Eastman Meyler has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Eastman Meyler. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

We noticed that wiperecord.com is hosted by a provider with a reputation for shady practices. This could be a cause for concern as it may indicate a lack of security and reliability.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Eastman Meyler. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Eastman Meyler has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Wiperecord.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Wiperecord.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
10:18 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record expungement

I contacted wipe record to seal my record. After making several months of payment, I received a phone call saying they needed another payment because they had switched payment software. I paid off the remaining balance of $600. ($1200 total) I then received an email with my paralegal name and contact info. When I tried to contact her, all lines and emails were disconnected. I now found that they have closed their business. Please contact me with any help or avenues to get my money back. Aaron Lade [protected]

Claimed loss: $1200

Desired outcome: Refund or sealing of record

7:47 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record

I hired this company in 2016 and have worked w 3 different paralegals each one would last about a year then the pandemic hit and was told court system was backed up Brittany ,then Elizabeth then Jose there was a corbyn each one always stated oh I don't see any details on what progress has been made please pull another record w doj I have pulled 4 total now Jan 2024 there's no answer emails and phone lines no longer are valid 2500 bucks down the drain . It's A shame. Hire someone local to you not out of state my recommendation.

Claimed loss: 2500

Desired outcome: To have record wiped liked promosed

2:46 am EST

Eastman Meyler Expungement

I used this company back in 2018 to restore my firearm rights, worked out great. Fast forward a few years later I wanted to fully expunge my record for job purposes and the fact I have a very embarrassing background. I hired them again paid in full. Over the course of two years I have heard from 3 different paralegals and just blowing me off. Now I can’t get anyone and I hear they are out of business?

Claimed loss: $1600

Desired outcome: I’d like a refund or get the job done

N
10:57 am EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record expungement

On August 30, 2023 I retain the services of Wipe Record to expunge a misdemeanor on my record. I paid them for their services, received some official looking emails stating the services that were to be provided and the timeline of events. I had one scheduled meeting over the phone about a month after initial contact where they stated that they were starting on the case. They have missed the most recent scheduled meeting and I have not been able to get ahold of them. Their phone numbers are disconnected and the emails I send get bounced back as undeliverable. I believe I was scammed and that I will not hear from them again. I am out $1,100 and no closer to expungement.

Claimed loss: $1,100

Desired outcome: I want my money back

F
10:53 am EST

Eastman Meyler Record expunged

They are scam artists, take your money, do nothing. They do not return calls. They do not return emails. 6 months after I paid and dozens of calls later.. I was put in touch with someone. They said that they filed it. Problem is that the court has no record of anything being filed. This was more than 5 months ago. I just want them to do the job that I hired them for or give me my money back with interest. The bbb can not even contact them... Maybe start reporting them to bar assoc in the states they are scamming from would be a good idea

Desired outcome: Do what they are hired for

J
9:43 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Legal assistance flop.

I contacted this law firm (Wipe Record) which is In C/O Eastman Meyler. They are apparently supposed be very good at helping people regain their rights and expungements and such. Well I have paid these people and still have not seen any results. There have been no court dates on my behalf , no calls to me or anyone for that matter. At one point I was told by an "employee" that the person(Christina) working on my case was no longer there and she hadn't filed ANYTHING with the courts. So I need one of 2 things to happen either refund me my money or finish my case. Better yet I just need my money back at this point.

Claimed loss: All of my money I paid

Desired outcome: There has been no outcome they are ignoring me

K
12:07 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Expungement representation

This firm, and particularly Sam Eastman, is a scam. They make no effort to actually work your case, they just tale payment then become impossible to get on the phone. Sam gave me his "direct line" and then never answered it except to call me an idiot via text and threaten me with harassment. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if you under contract as my attorney, I have a right to contact you on the line you gave me about my case until the contract is terminated. I have requested a refund many times due to inactivity on my case (I paid in full over 13 months ago, zero progress) and I have been ignored. When I am able to speak to a phone operator, they tell me Sam is impossible to reach and he's the only one with authority to refund my money and return my documents.

Claimed loss: $3,200

Desired outcome: Full refund of $3200.00, return of all my documents and a formal apology.

Z
10:34 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Eastman Meyler - Firearms restoration

I scheduled my phone consultation and was told my situation was a "slam dunk" case. I made my initial payment that day and started paying off the balance per our agreement. This was 2018. I was paid in full in January 2020. After I was paid in full, i started getting the run around. "We're waiting to see how _____________ case goes because it may help your...

5:36 am EDT

Eastman Meyler Thieving crooks

I hired this group of theiving crooks, incompetent people (which I highly suggest do not use) back in 2021 to expunge a felony well now its 2023 and im chasing them for my money they wont call or return my calls and in fact the one guy changed his number, so now im filing paper work and had to hire a real lawyer to handle my expungement and now to sue this group which isnt even a licensed firm? Do not use this firm they are unorganized and are just out to take your money. These are extremely disrespectful unlicensed people they have no respect for you infact they embarrassed me in court and never showed up to represent me, do not use these people they are crooked and are out to just take your money.

12:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler There is no rating low enough for me to make

Been over 2 years now and the lack of communication from this company is non existent. Nobody will contact me. Multiple lies from them. Said they filed for the 3rd court date mind you they never showed up to the 2nd one. Contacted the court and was told no file had been made. As of today 9-27-23 I can not get ahold of anyone nor will they reply to me. Have sent over 20 emails and made tons of calls left voicemails and still nothing. Send me my 2500 back. This is by far the most crooked company I have ever dealt with.

Update by sja3893

There has been way to much injustice to explain in one email. 4 or more paralegals they didn't even show up for my 2nd court date. No communication at all. No response at all. I must have nearly 100 emails between myself and them with 95% of them never answered. They are crooks. In the last month 9-1-23 to present I have sent over 20 emails many phone calls with zero response.

2:45 pm EDT

Eastman Meyler Ripped off by non licensed crooks

So back in 2021 i hired this group to represent me and all they did was take my money and ignore me now it is 2023 still have not had my case taken care of and now when i call the whole office screens the calls and infact Dante changed his number and the other 2 wanna be lawyers supposedly quit because they are shady and unorganized and unlicensed now im taking them to court and sueing them for interest over 2yrs and my time lost and for the other money i got into this, thank god i kept everything like emails and texts from all this, and i hope to stop them before they rip off orhers that need help, DO NOT USE THIS GROUP THEY ARE UNLICENSED AND INCOMPETENT.

Read full review of Eastman Meyler and 1 comment
1 comment
Steven Gil
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hey good evening,

I am going thru the same situation with this company they dont answer calls or emails for more than 9 months already have you had any luck with the lawsuit against them i will be going the same direction this is crazy i paid them 2,400 to get my firearm rights back andnl nothing im looking for help on what to do.

If you have any info or how to proceed with this i will appreciate it.

Thank you!

F
12:21 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Eastman Meyler - Going hard to get this resolved and I won't stop

This firm is WELL AWARE of my attempts to communicate to them. I pulled MY OWN FBI report and I know the court system in my area and how to get things done, filing my own petitions many times over many years. Therefore, I also know with the nature of my case which was started with this firm in October, 2022, there is ZERO reason and ZERO chance that under...

2:16 pm EDT

Eastman Meyler Crooked lawyers

THESE ARE INCOMPETENT NON-LICENSED WANNA BE LAWYERS DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THESE FAKE-[censored] REAL CROOKS the only thing they sre good is stealing, i hired this group to resolve a issue back in 2021 and 2yrs later they still wont return my calls or emails, they dont stand up for you in court and now i hired another attorney to resolve my issie and sue this crooked firm for my money, plus interest over 2 yrs as of right now, plus my time lost and for attorney fees. DO NOT USE YOUR MONEY AND TIME HERE WITH THESE CROOKS.

Desired outcome: I want my money back or im gonna sue them.

D
8:29 am EDT

Eastman Meyler My name is Dwayne Barbour

I paid for my felony to get expunge and I don't get a call about nothing going on in my case it's been 2years and I have to call everytime to speak to someone about my case if I even do yall benn saying the same thing for two years were file a petition I want a refund so I can go to another lawfirm that nows how to treat there costumer I've been Patient enuff I'm gonna write all bad review to

J
2:36 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler Hire someone LOCAL!

When your EXPUNGEMENT is not enforced at your local court system, they file at, they will leave you to fend for yourself in a hostile environment that only your ATTORNEY can and should be representing you within. Wiperecord told me there's nothing they can do, themselves, when local courts don't adhere to the EXPUNGEMENT ORDER Wiperecord was hired and paid to ENFORCE. YES THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM!

John M. Cravens

Francisco Indiana

12:39 pm EDT

Eastman Meyler Unfinished business

I hired this firm Wipe Record a division of Eastman Meyler in August of 2021, I have not heard from anyone there since October 2022. The paralegal handling my case feel of the face of the earth. They do not respond to emails, phone calls, or text messages. They should not be allowed to continue to practice, and be reported for lack of communication and neglect. This firm is unprofessional and unethical. A paying customer has a right to obtain case updates, I ended up hiring another attorney to complete the work this place did not do. Don't waste your money, find a local attorney.

7:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler These lawyers should all be disbarred.

These lawyers are incompetent thieves. Not only did they ignore me for two months after taking my money, they told me they couldn’t perform the service originally hired to perform. Then, due to their inability to correctly do their jobs, realized they could perform the services after 3 employees told me that I’ll be receiving a refund next week, including the partner Eric David. I have since been ignored for 2+ months. They stole my $950 from me and are now ignoring me. I am filing a formal Bar complaint as well as BBB complaint against every partner in the firm in every state they practice law. I’ve never experienced anyone conducting business this poorly. Completely avoid these crooks.

Eastman Meyler In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Eastman Meyler is clean, modern, and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. The color scheme is pleasing to the eye, and the fonts are clear and legible. Overall, the website provides a positive user experience.

Services Offered: Eastman Meyler offers a wide range of services related to record expungement and sealing. They specialize in helping individuals clear their criminal records, providing assistance with expungement, sealing, and other legal processes. Their services are comprehensive and tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.

Pricing and Packages: Unfortunately, the pricing and packages information is not readily available on the website. It would be helpful if Eastman Meyler provided transparent pricing details to potential clients, as this information is crucial for decision-making.

Customer Support and Communication: Eastman Meyler excels in customer support and communication. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. They are readily available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, providing prompt and helpful assistance throughout the entire process.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: Eastman Meyler has built a strong reputation for their expertise and trustworthiness in the field of record expungement and sealing. They have a proven track record of successfully helping clients clear their criminal records, earning the trust and respect of their clients and the legal community.

Efficiency and Turnaround Time: Eastman Meyler is known for their efficiency and quick turnaround time. They understand the urgency of clearing a criminal record and work diligently to expedite the process. Clients can expect timely and efficient service, ensuring a smooth and swift resolution.

Privacy and Security Measures: Eastman Meyler prioritizes the privacy and security of their clients' information. They have implemented robust security measures to safeguard sensitive data, ensuring confidentiality throughout the entire expungement process. Clients can trust that their personal information is protected.

Client Testimonials and Success Stories: Eastman Meyler proudly showcases client testimonials and success stories on their website. These testimonials highlight the positive experiences and successful outcomes that clients have achieved with their help. Reading these testimonials can provide reassurance and confidence in choosing Eastman Meyler for record expungement services.

Additional Resources and Educational Content: Eastman Meyler provides additional resources and educational content on their website. They offer informative articles, guides, and frequently asked questions to help clients better understand the expungement process and make informed decisions. These resources are valuable for individuals seeking to clear their criminal records.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Based on their website design, services offered, customer support, reputation, efficiency, privacy measures, and additional resources, Eastman Meyler receives a high overall rating. They are recommended for individuals seeking professional assistance with record expungement and sealing. However, it would be beneficial if they provided transparent pricing information on their website.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Eastman Meyler customer service

Phone number

+1 (844) 947-3732

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Eastman Meyler?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eastman Meyler Customer Service. Initial Eastman Meyler complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eastman Meyler above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eastman Meyler. Discuss the issues you have had with Eastman Meyler and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.