Menu

complaints

Eastman Meyler Complaints Summary

12 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Dealing with Eastman Meyler, which has an average resolution rate, requires some diligence. Research their service in depth and read a variety of customer reviews for a balanced view. Approach any customer service interactions with detailed and well-prepared queries to facilitate a better resolution process.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eastman Meyler has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eastman Meyler. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Eastman Meyler complaints 30

Sort by:

Newest Eastman Meyler complaints

5:29 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Record expunged by wipe record that I have paid for

So I paid $2000 to expunge my record, being told money is refunded if record isn't expunged. Fast forward to today (2/18/2024) I received my background check from the fbi. I contact my caseworker to forward my record and out of the blue he tells me whipe record no longer exists and the ceo passed away. I haven't been contacted about my money or anything.

Claimed loss: The $2000 I paid to have my record wiped.

Desired outcome: I'd like my refund considering whiperecord has done nothing to expunge my record except take my money

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Eastman Meyler representatives only. If you are affiliated with Eastman Meyler, please claim your business to access these details.

8:55 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Scam expungement

I sent 1300 in Oct 2023 for expungement. I had to get fingerprints and a notarized affidavit. I finally have that and now my emails are coming back undeliverable and phone calls dropped. I read that the owner passed away and the company is closed. There are a bunch of people they owe money to. How do I get my money back? Is there a class action? Please email [protected]@gmail.com.

Claimed loss: 1300, plus my time

Desired outcome: Return my money.

10:18 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record expungement

I contacted wipe record to seal my record. After making several months of payment, I received a phone call saying they needed another payment because they had switched payment software. I paid off the remaining balance of $600. ($1200 total) I then received an email with my paralegal name and contact info. When I tried to contact her, all lines and emails were disconnected. I now found that they have closed their business. Please contact me with any help or avenues to get my money back. Aaron Lade [protected]

Claimed loss: $1200

Desired outcome: Refund or sealing of record

Is Eastman Meyler legit?

Our verdict: Eastman Meyler emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Eastman Meyler.

Eastman Meyler earns 28% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Eastman Meyler with a 28% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Eastman Meyler protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Eastman Meyler has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

The registrar associated with Eastman Meyler has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Eastman Meyler. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

We noticed that wiperecord.com is hosted by a provider with a reputation for shady practices. This could be a cause for concern as it may indicate a lack of security and reliability.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Eastman Meyler. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Eastman Meyler has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Wiperecord.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Eastman Meyler website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Wiperecord.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
7:47 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record

I hired this company in 2016 and have worked w 3 different paralegals each one would last about a year then the pandemic hit and was told court system was backed up Brittany ,then Elizabeth then Jose there was a corbyn each one always stated oh I don't see any details on what progress has been made please pull another record w doj I have pulled 4 total now Jan 2024 there's no answer emails and phone lines no longer are valid 2500 bucks down the drain . It's A shame. Hire someone local to you not out of state my recommendation.

Claimed loss: 2500

Desired outcome: To have record wiped liked promosed

2:46 am EST

Eastman Meyler Expungement

I used this company back in 2018 to restore my firearm rights, worked out great. Fast forward a few years later I wanted to fully expunge my record for job purposes and the fact I have a very embarrassing background. I hired them again paid in full. Over the course of two years I have heard from 3 different paralegals and just blowing me off. Now I can’t get anyone and I hear they are out of business?

Claimed loss: $1600

Desired outcome: I’d like a refund or get the job done

N
10:57 am EST

Eastman Meyler Wipe record expungement

On August 30, 2023 I retain the services of Wipe Record to expunge a misdemeanor on my record. I paid them for their services, received some official looking emails stating the services that were to be provided and the timeline of events. I had one scheduled meeting over the phone about a month after initial contact where they stated that they were starting on the case. They have missed the most recent scheduled meeting and I have not been able to get ahold of them. Their phone numbers are disconnected and the emails I send get bounced back as undeliverable. I believe I was scammed and that I will not hear from them again. I am out $1,100 and no closer to expungement.

Claimed loss: $1,100

Desired outcome: I want my money back

F
10:53 am EST

Eastman Meyler Record expunged

They are scam artists, take your money, do nothing. They do not return calls. They do not return emails. 6 months after I paid and dozens of calls later.. I was put in touch with someone. They said that they filed it. Problem is that the court has no record of anything being filed. This was more than 5 months ago. I just want them to do the job that I hired them for or give me my money back with interest. The bbb can not even contact them... Maybe start reporting them to bar assoc in the states they are scamming from would be a good idea

Desired outcome: Do what they are hired for

9:43 pm EST

Eastman Meyler Legal assistance flop.

I contacted this law firm (Wipe Record) which is In C/O Eastman Meyler. They are apparently supposed be very good at helping people regain their rights and expungements and such. Well I have paid these people and still have not seen any results. There have been no court dates on my behalf , no calls to me or anyone for that matter. At one point I was told by an "employee" that the person(Christina) working on my case was no longer there and she hadn't filed ANYTHING with the courts. So I need one of 2 things to happen either refund me my money or finish my case. Better yet I just need my money back at this point.

Claimed loss: All of my money I paid

Desired outcome: There has been no outcome they are ignoring me

12:07 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This firm, and particularly Sam Eastman, is a scam. They make no effort to actually work your case, they just tale payment then become impossible to get on the phone. Sam gave me his "direct line" and then never answered it except to call me an idiot via text and threaten me with harassment. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if you under contract as my...

Z
10:34 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I scheduled my phone consultation and was told my situation was a "slam dunk" case. I made my initial payment that day and started paying off the balance per our agreement. This was 2018. I was paid in full in January 2020. After I was paid in full, i started getting the run around. "We're waiting to see how _____________ case goes because it may help your...

F
12:21 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This firm is WELL AWARE of my attempts to communicate to them. I pulled MY OWN FBI report and I know the court system in my area and how to get things done, filing my own petitions many times over many years. Therefore, I also know with the nature of my case which was started with this firm in October, 2022, there is ZERO reason and ZERO chance that under...

2:16 pm EDT

Eastman Meyler Crooked lawyers

THESE ARE INCOMPETENT NON-LICENSED WANNA BE LAWYERS DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THESE FAKE-[censored] REAL CROOKS the only thing they sre good is stealing, i hired this group to resolve a issue back in 2021 and 2yrs later they still wont return my calls or emails, they dont stand up for you in court and now i hired another attorney to resolve my issie and sue this crooked firm for my money, plus interest over 2 yrs as of right now, plus my time lost and for attorney fees. DO NOT USE YOUR MONEY AND TIME HERE WITH THESE CROOKS.

Desired outcome: I want my money back or im gonna sue them.

8:29 am EDT

Eastman Meyler My name is Dwayne Barbour

I paid for my felony to get expunge and I don't get a call about nothing going on in my case it's been 2years and I have to call everytime to speak to someone about my case if I even do yall benn saying the same thing for two years were file a petition I want a refund so I can go to another lawfirm that nows how to treat there costumer I've been Patient enuff I'm gonna write all bad review to

10:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler Wipe reccord, representation.

Wipe reccord represented me for 3 years to clear my reccord, they assured me that my fire arm rights had been restored, had a federal background check done only to find out that I was mis led, my fire arm rights had not been restored. I paid the fee to wipe reccord in full and feel I was scanned, I have been trying to get ahold of someone even through complaints here and to date no one has responded to me at all,

Desired outcome: Please respond and help resolve this matter

5:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler Firearm rights restoration.

Went through entire process, paid in full, did FBI background check, was advised that I qualified to have my gun rights restored, went through step by step procedure, took 3 years to complete, was advised at that time that my fire arm rights were restored and that I was now legal to purchase and posses a firearm, applied for a concealed weapon permit and was denied, according to the authorities my firearm rights had not been restored.

Desired outcome: Refund or firearm rights restored as promised.

R
Eastman Meyler has left an official reply on this complaint.

Eastman Meyler I'm back in February I asked for their help signing on board package thinking it would only *** months paid $1,256 they didn't do

I'm back in February I asked for their help signing on board package thinking it would only *** months paid $1,256 they didn't do anything to it forever the only time they ever got back to me or I could talk to someone was when I told my credit card company that I wanted to withdraw my money then they convinced me to pay it back I did that three separate times now I'm in limbo waiting for anything because I cannot even contact my lawyer or get an appointment for her to contact me and they also contacted me about an extra $1,256 because I had two felonies not just one and I asked them if I could hold off on paying for that one to see if they could even come through on the first one and nothing has ever happened and now I tried to contact the person that actually did talk to me who was the accountant and he no longer works there and I think they are thieves and stole my money.

Read full review of Eastman Meyler and 2 comments

2 comments
Bigplans
Tulsa, US
Jul 10, 2023 7:45 pm EDT

All I can say is if I get scammed like all these thousands of comments are saying I won't leave a comment I'll be on a plane to Texas.

A. Kohler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They promised to work my case and have been in drafting of petition for over a year now. I have had 5 to 6 different interns work my case. They are not communicating with me. I have asked for a refund several times and have not been contacted. The previous and latest worker said I overpaid for services and would be compensated. It has been over a month when the told me theywould contact me with an update. There client portal is not working and unable to request an update. They communicated they don't understand *** Prop 36 law and are stumped on how to work it. All I want is my refund and I will start another attempt with a more reliable service. It has 17 months since i started with them and am very unimpressed left with no confidence they are not a scam or a fraudulent company.

Eastman Meyler has left an official reply on this complaint.

Eastman Meyler I hired this law firm to seal my records and paid over $1500 dollars last year

I hired this law firm to seal my records and paid over $1500 dollars last year. The case was supposed to be complete and resolved by December. I requested status updates multiple times. Once I was able to finally get ONE update I was told everything was complete and my case would be finished soon. This was last year. I am requesting a full refund since I hired this company on the premise that my case would be completed by the end of last year. This was of utmost importance and I stressed this to each person I spoke with and also asked this question before hiring this company and paying any money. At this point, my case is irrelevant since my case was not completed in the time frame I was promised because I had specific important life events happening. I also expressed to *** and her secretary *** multiple times that I desperately needed this case resolved before Spring 2022.

Read full review of Eastman Meyler and 2 comments

2 comments
L
L
L. Witting
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On or about March I made a down payment to this organization to have felonies expunged from my record. It was agreed that the process would not begin to take place until the balance of $2000 was received. I made my final payment [protected]. I sent them the necessary documents to begin the process. I heard nothing from them for weeks, I'm turn which I called, after sending several emails. When I finally reached someone they said the document wasn't properly notarized (they sent the wrong paperwork). So more documents were issued. Said documents were notarized. More weeks passed. After numerous emails trying to contact the company I called again today(5-20-22), being told that the documents were notarized improperly again with no clear indication as to why.

D. Hoppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ive paid Wipe Record over $1800.00 to clear an arrest from the ***s. I was working with an employee by the name of *** but he is no longer with the company. Ive tried calling, but I never get through to an employee (the call gets dropped). When I email *** (Corbyns replacement), I never get a response.

Eastman Meyler has left an official reply on this complaint.

Eastman Meyler I originally signed and paid in September '18 for a case that seemed straightforward

I originally signed and paid in September '18 for a case that seemed straightforward. I provided all documents that were requested and over the course of the three years have had three different paralegals now. I found it very difficult to get any response to any email and eventually used their calendar system where I finally was able to communicate with them. The reason for this post is to get a response from SOMEONE with the company. I have attempted communication with my assigned paralegal, when I go to their calendar to select a date, it states: *** are currently available. Please contact the person you would like to schedule with I have emailed them with no response, and have waited a week for a response with nothing. Prior to this, I left a voicemail to one of their numbers simply wanting validation/update to resolve my issue I started three years ago. For this process to take this long it may be typical but with the response time and customer service I find it doubtful

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eastman Meyler This law office was supposed to expunge a felony case of mine

This law office was supposed to expunge a felony case of mine.They said it was supposed to be done over a year ago. They have given me many excuses why it hasn't been completed such as paralegals have quit that were handling my case, they filed the wrong paperwork, Chicago courts are slow, and several others. They even admitted that they expunged the wrong case! They took my money, and are getting nowhere with the job I hired them for. I looked on their Facebook page, and connected with a girl who is claiming the same story. I'm thinking this law firm is scamming a lot of people. I may have to hire another attorney to take care of my case, and sue them for my money back and time lost. Their incompetence has cost me a job to further my career. Please help before I have to take further action. ***, an employee there, has stated I will not get my money back, and there is nothing that can be done about it since they have done some "work" for me. He said I need to be patient, that my case has been filed and I should hear something back in 60 days. I have been given this same line for the last 2 years now. I don't have anymore patience or time. Please help me.

Read full review of Eastman Meyler and 5 comments
5 comments
cj.wilke@yahoo.com
, US
Jun 20, 2023 8:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My experience mirrors everyone else that has posted.. Do not use them under any circumstance.. It is a total clown show and they are innovators of incompence.

G
G
G. McClure
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Used their services to have charges in *** set aside. It has gone through the courts but is still showing as a felony on background check. No one will pick up the phone nor respond to emails. This was supposed to be taken care of last year and sent to each bureau in 90 days of verdict and still have not had rights restored as promised. Again no one will answer the phone nor return emails. We just want certification that is has been done per companies guarantee.

J. Schneider
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ive been dealing with Wipe Record since July. I paid them $1000 to expunge my record. I told them early in the process I was concerned with their lack of follow-up to my emails and voicemails. I figured I would give them some time and I followed up with them in January *** the drafting stage. That was completely unacceptable to me and the paralegal that has my case has not responded to any of my emails or voicemails. I feel completely scammed out of $1000. Wipe Record has exhibited poor customer service and zero transparency. Finish the job or refund my money, its that simple. I paid them and did all the legwork that was required for them to process my case. Do your job or refund my money. This company has completely ghosted me.

K. Kessler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I searched for an attorney to expunge my criminal record mostly to restore my voting rights and my gun rights. I viewed their video ad which claimed to clear my record in 4-6 months. I completed all the requirements without fail . It has been 17 months and no results, despite my attempts to contact the attorneys with phone calls , and voicemails I still have no results. It seems I paid nearly *** dollars for nothing.

H
H
H. Gusikowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paid in full February 24th to have records expunged. Been told multiple times theyre working on it was told originally itll take about 6 months once full payment is received. Been given run around and told Im priority to have absolutely nothing done!

Eastman Meyler has left an official reply on this complaint.

Eastman Meyler I contacted wiperecord about getting my gun rights back

I contacted wiperecord about getting my gun rights back. I was given a name of a person who would be helping me through the process. At first there was some communication but as time went on I got little response. I was told an attorney in Cincinnati would contact me in 2 weeks, this did not happen. When I tried multiple times to contact my original contact his number was turned off. At that point I decided to terminate the contract. I contacted the office and told them I wanted to terminate the contract. At that point they wanted to know if there was anything they could do and I explained the attorney I was supposed to meet with never happened and wanted to terminate. I was informed that a refund would be issued in 30 to 45 days, that never happened. I wrote a bad review on their website and all of the sudden I was contacted, they did not like it. When I asked about my refund I was told that they were unaware that I wanted to terminate the contract. Then I was told it would take 45 to 90 days for my refund. They are able to process my payment right away but it takes that long for a refund, how is that? I also see they posted an answer to a bad review saying every phone call was recorded so if that's true I should be able to prove my case.

Overview of Eastman Meyler customer experience

Eastman Meyler, the company behind Wiperecord.com, is riddled with negative reviews from customers. Users have taken to various platforms to express their disappointment with the company's services. Complaints include slow processing times, incorrect information on background checks, and poor customer service. Many customers have also reported being overcharged for the services provided. Additionally, the website lacks important information such as pricing, making it difficult for potential customers to make informed decisions about using the service. Overall, Eastman Meyler's Wiperecord.com falls woefully short in providing timely and accurate background checks, with customers strongly advised to consider other providers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Eastman Meyler contacts