The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Binder and Binder — Thrown out like trash
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In 2004 I hired Binder & Binder to handle my disability case. They claimed to be the #1 best Social security disability advocates. Well...to make a very long story short 3 years later my hearing was finally here. The reason for the 3 year delay was due to the fact Binder & Binder was not sending my doctors reports. I was told they wouldn't send anything that would hinder my case. Instead they just held it up. When I found that out I sent my records directly to social security dept. With in 3 weeks I had a hearing date. One week before my hearing date I received a phone call from BINDER & BINDER ... THEY WERE DROPPING MY CASE !!! I was told I would not win my case. They hung me out to dry !! I have a written letter from them saying they would not continue my case.
Although the out come for me was great... I won the case. I am receiving SS disability and I DONT OWE BINDER AND BINDER A DIME.
For any one who needs to file for ss disability... trust me you can do it yourself.
More Binder and Binder Complaints & Reviews
- Binder and Binder - Horrible Lawyers, Can't do the job!
- Binder and Binder - Cold hearted and rude
- Binder and Binder - Scam
- Binder and Binder - Crooks
- Binder and Binder - Bad Representation
- Binder and Binder - why it takes so long and do i have a chance with just one doctor
- Binder and Binder - Misrepresentation
- Binder & Binder / Lousy Social Security Advocates - horrible & incompetent attorneys
- Binder and Binder - Social Security Case
- Binder & Binder - legal