Bharti Airtel / billing fraud - please be aware
Untill july 2010 I was charged rs. 50 per month for parallel ringing and effective aug onwards airtel revised the charges to rs 1.20 per call as incoming charge for every call I answered on my cell phone instead of landlines, the biggest scam was none of these charges were explained in the invoice nor was I ever informed that these charges have been revised, when I called up the call centre lately I was told that aitrtel will not list the details of cost of parallel ringing on the invoice and also they did not inform me about the change in service plan because that's what their policy is,
So I have a charge on my invoice for rs800 and no information its only when you call the call centre they will tell you its the charge for parallel ringing that is presented on the invoice and dues to some constrainsta they will not mention it on the invoice,
Airtel has gone far away from being a customer centric company to fooling customers and trying to get the cost from indian customers for which they spent in buying zain.
After this episode I have totally lost faith in this company and do not wish to be associated with them in any which ways I would recommend other customers to be extremely cautious of the billing from airtel because some people are being cheated by them.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills