[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Abuse of account
Ordered 1 only silver cross. Subsequently received 4 others not requested together with silver chains. Now noticed on Credit card account that I have been charged $31.90 per month since December 07 - total of $191.40 / £96.91. I feel stupid not to have noticed this before, but have now emailed Bethea Jenner and have closed/cancelled credit card. I feel sure I wont be getting the promised refund (although she did once replace a tarnished bracelet) so will keep the crosses and accept the charges with regret. But no more.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Customer Care's Response, Jun 13, 2008
Thank you for your emails. I have instructed my customer service to contact you. Please let me know that you are being taken care of. You can always get a refund should you desire. I'm sorry that you weren't aware that the Miraculous Cross was a continuity - with a new cross being sent to you each month. I will try and make it clearer in my communications to you in future. Customer feedback like yours is important to me, so that I can continue to improve. Once again, please do get in touch with me so that we can straighten things out. Thank you.
Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2009
Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400
Telephone No: (203) 672-0089
Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Bethea Customer Service
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Astrology and psychic rip off! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Terrible experience! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Phoney psychic 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Online scam 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - junk mail
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - tricking me into buying her cheap jewelry. 
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - n/a
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - false and misleading info product no good