[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Abuse of account

1 74 BeNewton Abbot, England, Devon, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01626362555

Ordered 1 only silver cross. Subsequently received 4 others not requested together with silver chains. Now noticed on Credit card account that I have been charged $31.90 per month since December 07 - total of $191.40 / £96.91. I feel stupid not to have noticed this before, but have now emailed Bethea Jenner and have closed/cancelled credit card. I feel sure I wont be getting the promised refund (although she did once replace a tarnished bracelet) so will keep the crosses and accept the charges with regret. But no more.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Glynis

Thank you for your emails. I have instructed my customer service to contact you. Please let me know that you are being taken care of. You can always get a refund should you desire. I'm sorry that you weren't aware that the Miraculous Cross was a continuity - with a new cross being sent to you each month. I will try and make it clearer in my communications to you in future. Customer feedback like yours is important to me, so that I can continue to improve. Once again, please do get in touch with me so that we can straighten things out. Thank you.

yours,

Bethea

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Comments

• Fr
      16th of Feb, 2009

I ordered on silver our lady lourdes cross. The cross is fine. However, this lady debited my credit card three times for the amount of $14.00, or thereof. On January 14th I sent in a money order for the amt of 60.00, which would taken care of the entire balance. Now this lady is telling me I still owe her 60.00 or there of. This is scam. I'm not sending in another payment. The total amt of the cross, was according to her between, 67.00 and or 69.00, when you total up the three credit card debits plus the money order, the amt I've paid is more than, what the original price is. I've contracted the Federal Trade Commission on this matter. They have assured me they will be checking this phoney out.

Francesco

• Fl
      11th of Mar, 2009

I had a similar experience. I ordered one silver cross, which I received and liked. A while later, I was informed by her assistant that I will receive another one. I took stand and wrote back and finally got an acknowledgment from her assistant that I was not going to get and/or get charged for other silver crosses. Just when I was breathing easier thinking that it’s over, I got the following message from Bethea herself:

*****************************************************
    Dear Florina,
    I am glad that you have asked for Miraculous Chi Rho Cross. This is just a quick note to thank you for ordering and to let you know that it will be sent out shortly. As soon as it is in the mail, I will send another note to let you know.
    Your friend,

P.S. -- If you have any questions about your order, please call (203) 825-3199.
    ******************************************************

I already called and wrote e-mails. I will not give up and let somebody force me into doing anything! I will not give up my freedom of choice God-given right!

Florina

• Ia
      3rd of Apr, 2010

I must be psychic too! Instead of sending money for her gifts, I thought I would check out the complaints on this site. I was right and happy that I did n0t purchase anything. Her site is for entertainment only!