[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com / junk mail

1 Milford, CT, United States

I'm not even sure how she got my email but I'm getting junk mail everyday of her trying to sell me something. I keep trying to unsubscribe and they just keep on coming. Y'all know she is full of it don't you?!?! Every email is selling protection for the same thing. How many times can I have the same fortune in a row? It's a shame that there are people like her who take advantage of people searching for help.

• Resolution statement

• Hello,

Please provide your email address so that we can take care of your request for you.Please keep in mind that there are unsubcribe links in all of the emails that are sent to you. You are also welcome to call Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089 they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5;30 pm et or you are welcome to email Bethea at [email protected]

Sincerely,