[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Emails and trinkets for sale
I have been receiving several emails per week with different trinkets that I should purchase. I have always been cautious about internet purchases; especially those I did not inquire about. I am a spiritual person and I obtain information from all. However, when I began receiving emails daily with bracklets, necklaces and other "lucky" charms that promised me wealth, happiness and success I knew it had to be a scam. Each day when I would see a new trinket I would say, "how many do I need" in order to obtain this good fortune that she says is coming my way. Any spiritual person knows that there are places you can go buy crystals and any other trinkets that suit your needs and/or based on beliefs. I have also googled and ask.com many things that she lists inthe emails. I can say she has done her homework. Some of the things that she associates with my birth month is valid. However, bottom line, we need to stop her! It is not fair for people to buy trinkets (some are actually nice-thats how you get sucked in) with false promises. United we stand, divided we fall. I encourage all to add her to the spam list and continue to blog about her shady business dealings.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2009
Thanks for all the posts. We would also like to thank customers who have brought our attention to the trouble they have had with their purchases. We try and resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email bejenner@betheajenner with details of your purchases and we'll try and respond as soon as possible. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Bethea Customer Service
Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2009
Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:
Email Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400
Telephone No: (203) 672-0089
Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Bethea Customer Service
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Astrology and psychic rip off! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Terrible experience! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Phoney psychic 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Online scam 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - junk mail
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - tricking me into buying her cheap jewelry. 
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - n/a
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - false and misleading info product no good