[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Emails and trinkets for sale

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 000-000-0000

I have been receiving several emails per week with different trinkets that I should purchase. I have always been cautious about internet purchases; especially those I did not inquire about. I am a spiritual person and I obtain information from all. However, when I began receiving emails daily with bracklets, necklaces and other "lucky" charms that promised me wealth, happiness and success I knew it had to be a scam. Each day when I would see a new trinket I would say, "how many do I need" in order to obtain this good fortune that she says is coming my way. Any spiritual person knows that there are places you can go buy crystals and any other trinkets that suit your needs and/or based on beliefs. I have also googled and ask.com many things that she lists inthe emails. I can say she has done her homework. Some of the things that she associates with my birth month is valid. However, bottom line, we need to stop her! It is not fair for people to buy trinkets (some are actually nice-thats how you get sucked in) with false promises. United we stand, divided we fall. I encourage all to add her to the spam list and continue to blog about her shady business dealings.

• Resolution statement

• Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the posts. We would also like to thank customers who have brought our attention to the trouble they have had with their purchases. We try and resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email bejenner@betheajenner with details of your purchases and we'll try and respond as soon as possible. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bethea Customer Service

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Mar, 2009

i most definitely agree with this comment every day thers something different to buy from her site with those fake numbers she gives out for a so called LUCKY NUMBER DEALS. I RECEIVED A CHARM FROM HER AND IMMEDIATELY she statred to email me even mailed me a certified letter stating if i did not send it back to her she would report me to the credit bureau, so i suggest that NO ONE get involved with her under no circumstances.SHE'S MOST GEDINITELY A BIGGG SCAMMER.

• Ga
      28th of May, 2009

I am also on her daily email list and I believe her to be a scam artist. This last one-3 loads of rune states she will send the first month and then 3 new rings every month for $29.95 plus $6.95 shipping. What BS. I do hope people do not fall for her nonsense.

Gail

• Bs
      27th of Jul, 2009

Totally agreed. Really confused on which one of her offers will benefit anyone of us since its quite a lot of those products promising results for a persons well being, but look at all the others on this site complaining about her services...also check out the "RIP OFF SCAMS" website there are also complaints there recently submitted, dang!

• Ha
      15th of May, 2011

In my opinion, Bethea is a kind, caring intelligent lady...if you dont like her opinion of what may or may not happen... then you should see it as a guide, but continue to follow YOUR own path and beliefs...

• Th
      25th of Apr, 2012

So far Bethea has charged me more for the Horn of Plenty than I was told it would cost. She has charged my credit card $131.70 to date. Want it to stop. Pugzy3@hotmail.com

• Cl
      10th of Sep, 2015

I am a christian and yes I read my Bible. It strictly tells you to be ware of this kind of people. If it is a gift from God you would not be charged. If it is for real, they need to let you know in order to get their Blessing. Idols is not of God.