BestBuy / fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:
2.5

Bestbuy, first of all overcharges all their customers!! Believe me if you know an employee there, ask what their price is compared to regular customer prices!! They get wholesale price!! While us innocent customers get jacked by there ridiculous fees!!! I bought my laptop from Bestbuy about 4 months ago!! A Toshiba Laptop, Well the screen was slightly coming apart, so I took it back... It ended up being a DEVO.. It took about an hour, for the managers to decide!! one lady manager, was trying to say it was wear and tear, IT WAS ONLY A MONTH!! My warranty was going to cover it!! But Bestbuy Managers are complete ###s!!! They ended up switching, my laptop, for another Model, b/c they somehow discontinued them right after I bought it!! I was suppose to get 250.00 in rebates, well after the switch no one told me anything about the rebates.. I received a letter stating that I was declined of my rebate b/c i returned my purchase!! No body told me anything of that, I even paid more for the newer laptop!! Bestbuy, is nothing but a scam, taking peoples money, and hesitate to return items! I am glad, the bestbuy in houston, was robbed the other night of 50, 000.00 they deserve it!!! They had it coming!! And the other bestbuy in Houston got their windows shot out!! I think this explains that people are fed up with bestbuy...
Jo

Comments

Da
  2nd of Mar, 2009
seriously?... this is almost funny... if you would of brought that laptop to me i would of told you to go sit down. for the mere fact that they replaced it you should be happy. Plus one more thing you should kno, there is no mark up on laptops... so you saying you are being overcharged for it just proves that you really do not have the slightest clue of what you are talking about. And the fact that you are happy that the store got robbed and shot up just shows how immature you are. Listen to one piece of advice i have and that is no one at any retail store owes you anything unless you bought into an agreement with them that states they do. So keep in mind if you come into a store and treat people like ### and they realize they are making about $8 from you... you will be treated the same way.
Ha
  31st of Oct, 2009
I just left the Best Buy store today with the determination to : NEVER SHOP OR BUY ANYTHING FROM BEST BUY AGAIN! They are nothing but scam artists... Lap tops that fail after 2 months! Add on fees to 'optimize' the computer, add spyware, extended warranties, etc etc. The new lap top, that we purchased in August, breaks down two months later. Hard drive problem - no worries, they will swap it out for a new computer! .. that happens to cost more! Add ons, crappy service after the sale, and classic bait and switch. Hey, there is a market out there for honest sales and service of technology... you tell me where this is and I will happily give my money to them! Not to mention refer family and friends!
  1st of Mar, 2010
hahahah, that's why half of the sale prices in the ad are actually below cost... Anyways no manufacturers warranty covers normal wear and tear. And there is a reason they only give you a ONE YEAR manufacturers warranty... and don't buy clearance laptops cuz you will not get the same one if you have a problem. It will save you some time and trouble in the future.

Best Buy Logo Best Buy