Best Buy / service
Worst service ever. I purchased two oculus go and the promotion was a free case. When I went to pick up there was only one case. The service person and the manager both lied and said I had to add the cases separately to my cart, which again is a lie. When I explained that I did not place the one case into my the both basically kept lying and were basically calling me a liar. When I called Best buy they said that there was a limit to one case per order. Did it say that anywhere, nope. And I still can't believe how BAD the customer service was at the Santa Rosa CA store, worst I have EVER experienced ANYWHERE. I am an eliteplus member and am getting to the point that I will NEVER shop at best buy again. I can order from Amazon with a lot less hassle. Say good to another customer.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - refund
- Best Buy, Clarksville IN Location - computer
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.