Best Buy Replacement Contract / never, never buy anything from best buy!
Best Buy sold me a replacement contract for my son’s ipod. They said it would replace the unit “no matter what”. Untrue, when I called the 800 number on the contract I was told by a third party representative that BB no longer honors any replacements of items valued over $300.
They will only try and fix it. My ipod was in their option not repairable. So I was “out-a-luck” I was told by the service manager. The store manager would not even talk to me. They lied and then lied again to cover up the salespersons mis representations. To further insult me they told me that the replacement plan was coded on the invoice as a service plan and that they used the replacement contract form because they probably didn’t have any service plan contracts on hand so they just used that one. What a total bunch of jerks! BTW I cleaned out the ipod and it works find, a little dirt in the contacts on the connection to the computer link. Never, never buy anything from Best Buy!
More Best Buy Replacement Contract Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - geek squad installation
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered