Best Buy / laptop repair

1 Houston, TX, United States

Please provide email and I shall forward all of my complaint. My phone is [protected] and email is [protected]@aol.com. First let me say this is my second complaint. Someone called at dinner time and I told her I was fixing dinner. She said she would call back. Never heard from her. I took my laptop in for repairs (11/4/2028) at a Best Buy located on 1960 in Houston, Texas, your Willowbrook store. I was talked into a Service contract. Contract number I believe is 00214-[protected], the confirmation # was VG984ZTT. When I went to pick up my computer (11/8/2018) I explained to the technician the laptop appeared to be running slow. He looked at me and said nothing. no attempts of any kind were made to take care of the fact my laptop was running slowly and no explanation. I was leaving the country in a few days and had some banking on my laptop that had to be done so I did not complain at the time. I came home and called ATT to get back on line. We did everything to get online and were not able to go online. I called the store back and ended up paying for someone to come to my house. Within minutes the laptop was connected to the internet and was running at normal speed. He reset the network adaptor and connected immediately to my internet provider. All this could have been done in the store and I would not have had a house service call to pay for. The service call technician that came to my home was outstanding. I lost my Microsoft Office 365, which I am still paying for. Per the technician who came to the house, the store should have either put Microsoft back in or at least helped me. I was told by the store that was my problem. Considering my experience with your store I believe the contract should be voided and the money paid should be refunded along with the monies I paid for the Technician who came to the house. The very least you could do is prorate the service contract.

Di