Bell Mobility / cancellation charges
I gave 30 days notice to cancel the service, however, was told that if i want to port my number I had to get it right away. I decided then that I wanted to retain my number with the new provider but was then told that i had to pay $250 for early cancellation. I then informed Bell mobility that it was not worth to port the number and to cancel the service . I am still getting billed for services that I had not used as the numberwas not ported. I had been calling them month after month and Bell keeps denying that there was no communication to cancel. It's really a rip off. Even the employee number given was bogus. Bell keeps saying thay they have no record of the phone calls I placed.
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - billing/ payment - customer service
- Bell Canada - bell internet tv billing.
- Bell Canada - mobile phone
- Bell Canada - customer support, technical support and management
- Bell Canada - all services.