Bell Mobility / cancellation charges

1 Brampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I gave 30 days notice to cancel the service, however, was told that if i want to port my number I had to get it right away. I decided then that I wanted to retain my number with the new provider but was then told that i had to pay $250 for early cancellation. I then informed Bell mobility that it was not worth to port the number and to cancel the service . I am still getting billed for services that I had not used as the numberwas not ported. I had been calling them month after month and Bell keeps denying that there was no communication to cancel. It's really a rip off. Even the employee number given was bogus. Bell keeps saying thay they have no record of the phone calls I placed.

Bm
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Md
      7th of Jun, 2011

I have similar issue with bell mobility now, they have set a collection agency after me.

• Ar
      12th of Jun, 2011

I personally think its better off not to call except to dispute bills and disconnect your service. Even better, switch to a different telecommunication company all together so you rid yourself of headache of dealing with incompetent unhappy employees who don't even want to be there, and we as employees don't have to deal with your IQ of a squirrel l intelligent, your miserable attitude, and your stupid questions. This is my personal opinion based on what I seen from the company and its customers.

• Ha
      7th of Aug, 2012

my 3 year contract is up and i immediately cancel my bell they tell me it will take i month but after 3 week i go with a new company and have them keep my old number somehow bell take this as a reason to reset my cancellation date and ad another 3 week to my final date happy rid of my $2000 free phone