Bell Canada / cheaters

Windsor, ON, Canada Review updated:

In early Feb'2010 Bell Canada employee Bryan (Employee # 6045990) signes up an agreement with me over phone for bell bundle connection for Home phone (with 5 free features) + Internet (DSL & wireless) & TV ( 2 Theme, HD basic, SA combo, NDTVi, NDTV & Cricket channel) for $ 111.79 per month for 2 years. My bills for first two months charged by Bell are 405.78. They are not ready to help me at all. Stephanie today was rude. On my request to cancel my subscription becasue they have cheated me, I was told I will have to pay another 200 dollars as penalty. I wish I has stayed with Cogeco and Vonyage. I had quit Bell ove 5 years ago and I should have not agreed to reconnect to them.
I can only pray to GOD to teach them lesson so they never do this with anybody else.

Comments

• Ci
      9th of May, 2010

I too was "sold" a package by Bell and have been billed far more than agreed.
    This together with an unauthorized payment taken from my Amex bill has left me furious and regretting ever leaving Cogeco. DO NOT TRUST BELL I will terminate asap.
    You are not alone in this. Bell have promised to get back to me so many times and have never called, they are a disgrace!!