Bell Canada / cheaters
In early Feb'2010 Bell Canada employee Bryan (Employee # 6045990) signes up an agreement with me over phone for bell bundle connection for Home phone (with 5 free features) + Internet (DSL & wireless) & TV ( 2 Theme, HD basic, SA combo, NDTVi, NDTV & Cricket channel) for $ 111.79 per month for 2 years. My bills for first two months charged by Bell are 405.78. They are not ready to help me at all. Stephanie today was rude. On my request to cancel my subscription becasue they have cheated me, I was told I will have to pay another 200 dollars as penalty. I wish I has stayed with Cogeco and Vonyage. I had quit Bell ove 5 years ago and I should have not agreed to reconnect to them.
I can only pray to GOD to teach them lesson so they never do this with anybody else.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills