Bell Canada / terrible billing
Unfortunately, I was trapped in hands of one of the bell representatives who offered me an attractive deal of 59$ including taxes for my home phone, long distance and internet.When I received the bill of $117, I called bell customer services .They told me to pay just $90.I asked them why should I pay 90 bucks when I got deal of $59 including taxes.Then they transferred me to customer loyality department.I asked them to hear the recorded phone conversation when i was told 59.oo including taxes for the bundle package.Then they said ok your case is under investigation.Hopefully it will be solved soon.Now I received the bill of $253.00.Its terrible ...These people are awfull.Is there any one who can take these lairs to court.Is there any one who can check them what is going on in this"canada's largest network company".I really need help to fight against this company.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - receiving 8 to 10 calls a day from bell in malina.
- Bell Canada - cable/phone/internet 
- Bell Canada - tech support residential internet
- Bell Canada - false and misleading representations 
- Bell Canada - home phone service