Bell Canada - Ontario / telemarketing by bell
On April 22nd, 2009 I received a call from a telemarketer "offering" me free and "better" internet service - a 3 month trial. This is at least the eighth call I have had from them within the past 2 months, and at least the third time I have asked them to remove me from their call list.
Their representatives are pushy and argumentative, often telling you that you don't understand, and will not take no for an answer. I have repeatedly asked them to leave me alone and that I am completely happy with my current service. They can't seem to understand that I'm not interested, even if it is free. On top of that, many of them are difficult to understand. They also ask you what you currently pay for all your services, which as far as I'm concerned is really none of their business. When a person says "No" or "I'm not interested" that should be the end of the call - instead, they ask you why and then start trying to bully you into accepting.
Bell Canada is supposed to be administering the National Do Not Call List (which we have been on)? They can't even get their own Do Not Call List administered properly. This is upsetting me enormously.
More Bell Canada - Ontario Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - customer service
- Bell Canada - fibre optic installation
- Bell Canada - reconnection
- Bell Canada - billing - been overcharged