Bell Canada / in store service

Prince George, British Columbia, BC, United States Review updated:

Hey, i went into one of bell store located in pinecentre mall, prince george, bc. When i was there earlier today to switch my accounts from fido to bell i was served by this really nice lady who explained about the deals that bell has going on right under which i was gonna get about 200$ off of a brand new note 9 when going on a 2 year plan which will be 90$ plus taxes a month with 2gb data. I told her that let me think about it and ill come back later and buy the phone. So she ported my phone number from fido to bell. I come back a few hours later and that lady was gone but there was this new girl "kat" really rude like she had no interest in selling me the phone. And she "kat" told me that now im not able to upgrade my phone for another 3 months since its already activated. While i brought my phone and all that lady from earlier morning did was sell me the sim card itself. Now im stuck coz i paid 30$ activation fee which wont be refunded most likely and she "kat" very rudely said that i could go ahead and dump that sim and get a new sim and pay for the activation fee all over again and plus i wont be given my old number again coz it has to be a new one... well all in all i cannot appreciate that service at all. If you guys care about your customers at all than i suggest please look into it. Thankyou.

Sa
Oct 02, 2018

Comments

•   Oct 04, 2018

Hey @Samsinghjatt!

My name is Valeska, I hope you're doing well.

Sad to learn that you left Fido :(

We'd be happy to have you back!

Don't hesitate to reach out to us via social media so we can look into the options with you!

- Valeska