Belk / not allowing coupons to work with "bonus buys"
I went to Belk on April 1, 2017 with my grandmother. She paid for everything since she wanted to give her dear broke granddaughter a fun day. She spent well around 130 dollars. She had 3 coupons and not a single one worked because there were too many bonus buys. I think that is absurd. Some of the bonus buys aren't even that much of a buy! If someone spends well over $100 and they have coupons the coupons should work. I'm sorry that practically everything you sell is a "bonus buy", but really would it kill your company to allow my grandma's $10 off $20 coupon to work on a $130 purchase? Your employees are great and I truly do enjoy interacting with them, but I don't appreciate not a single coupon working. I don't see myself shopping here often in the near future unless this is changed. Have a nice day!
More Belk Complaints & Reviews
- Belk Department Store - employees are treated badly 
- Belk Department Store - Columbus, MS - no apology for the rudeness! 
- Belk - do not shop at belk unless you support the reasons they fire associates! do you want to be strong armed into opening a belk charge! 
- Belk - payment on line 
- Belk Department Stores - marianita montero 
- Belk - horrible company 
- Belk - shirt was wrong size
- Belk - workers are very rude in the cosmetic department
- Belk Credit Card - online billing system 
- Belk - order online from belk.com