Beds.co.uk / Service and delivery
Dreadful company. Do not buy anything from them. I bought a bed and was asked to book a delivery time. Then they just delivered it anyway and dumped it outside. Rain ruined mattress and headboard. Despite ringing / emailing several times, no response, no refund, no replacement. Damaged bed I can't use still on my garden. Have had to borrow a camp bed to sleep on and I have a disability. I think the problem is the shocking delivery company they use. Premier Deliveries, whose description of 'white glove' service bears no passing resemblence to the service you actually receive. I just want them to take the damn thing away and givd me my money back which I requested in the 14 day cooling off period.
More Beds.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Beds.co.uk - double bed memory foam mattress 
- Beds.co.uk - Ridiculous company
- [Resolved] Beds.co.uk - refund
- Beds.co.uk - refund never happened - do not buy from beds.co.uk 
- Beds.co.uk - Very poor service
- Beds.co.uk - they messed up with my orders. no refund yet.
- Beds.co.uk - bed frame
- Beds.co.uk - worst customer service and delivery ever
- Beds.co.uk - postal charges to central scotland
- Beds.co.uk - unethical behaviour