Beallsflorida.com / they haven't warned me that the order was unavailable

Jun 24, 2015
I will never again buy from the website www.beallsflorida.com. I ordered some clothes from them, but the seller provided the information that the order would be send within 2 days. After a week I went to the website and checked the status. But it hasn’t been sent at all. When I started to argue with the seller, he told me that they simply didn’t have such items, when I placed the order. So, why they haven’t warned me about it before.

N  2nd of Oct, 2017 by
I have ordered on the web site at lease 3 times. One of my order was wrong so it took a while to have it corrected. I received someone else's order and never could get it right so I just took the refund. This time I only ordered two dresses and only received one of them. I called and was told they no longer have it. I still have not received the credit. I called again and now this time it's going to take them 7-10 business days. It already has been almost a month. It really makes it hard to want to order when you keep getting error's!

Mrs. Mount
A  16th of Dec, 2017 by
I called Bealls yesterday concerning an online order that was a week late. The call was a nightmare. The saleslady with whom I spoke said she couldn't help me but she would be happy to transfer me to someone who could. The person she transferred me to was a representative of the bank who issues the credit cards. She couldn't help me so she said she would be happy to transfer me to someone who could (of course every time you are transferred you have to listen to all the recorded information, make choices and give the same information over and over again. This time I was transferred back to the bank ---this lady apologized then transferred me to a promotional line that tried to offer me discounted products--unbelievable----! After this fiasco, I decided to discontinue my credit card. I tried to see the number on the back of my card and it is unreadable because the numbers on the card are impressed on the information. I called the store in FL and asked for the number. The salesperson said she is not privy to that information so she got her personal credit card out and voila----the same deal----she couldn't read hers either. This is called CUSTOMER SERVICE. So, like you, I will never buy from Bealls again. I have an item to return and can't wait to see what kind of ordeal this will turn out to be.

Bealls Logo Bealls