Be2.sg / lots of bogus characters - scam

1 Singapore Review updated:

A lot of bogus characters with close similar profiles. When you pick on them immediately they want an IM address to chat but you know they could be either scammers or hackers.

I used an uncommon mail service and did not chat with the ones I picked online. Gradually you find them talking rubbish and cannot answer simple personal questions and eventually drop off the scene. Confirmed scammers who are phishing for email address and whatever else.

Please be aware and don't pay for their service. I've been on many online dating websites but this is the worst. I wonder if they have bogus employees to create the volume or they are spammed themselves by competitors. But if they don't do anything about it, like blocking those with same IP signing up with different names, then they themselves are busted and should close down.

Comments

• Mo
      5th of Jan, 2011

I totally agree! It was very, very strange. Alot of profiles with the same profession. I could also tell from their emails that English was not their first language, yet their pictures showed a different story. I even spoke to one person on the phone. He claimed to be from England/Scotland...his accent was definitely NOT English or Scottish. Also...it is so difficult to remove my profile from this site...I have to send a letter in the post. Who knows if they'll even receive it! I'm very afraid!

• Ac
      24th of Oct, 2011

BEWARE, Site does automatic renewal using your credit card details without informing you via an invoice and claim that it is in the terms and conditions. I have requested for money back but they have denied any requests from myself or the bank via chargeback.

• Ei
      25th of Nov, 2013

I have been charged from my Visa card without having had any contact with be2. No one else have access to my account or to my computer. How can be2 act in such a way. What to do?