BBVA Compass / bait and switch

1 Round Rock, TX, United States Review updated:

Loans at very reasonable rates boarding on questionably low rates are offered with no intention of being lent. It is my personal opinion that there is no money to be loaned out whatsoever. The loan applications are accepted with comments like: No problem with your great credit. Then the weeks go by while you wait. There is never a loan! In the meantime, you have made arrangements for all of your income to be automatically deposited, and all of your auto debits and charges. This is what they are waiting for... to make money on you. They should change their name to Compost. Compass brings visions of the world ... spinning for change. Compost brings visions of fermenting garbage! They promise to help while they bilk you. Go to a Credit Union!

Comments

• Bb
      23rd of May, 2011

Hello,

My name is Carolina Aramayo; I am a member of the social media team here at BBVA Compass Bank.

We would very much like to discuss this experience with you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience, our email address is SocialMedia@bbvacompass.com. To verify authenticity, please call 1-800-COMPASS; Ask the customer agent to look up my contact information in our corporate directory, ePhoneBook, and transfer you to me. Please do not disclose any private information that may violate the security of your account.

BBVA Compass strives to provide the most courteous and responsive service.

Thank you.