Bata / manufacturing defects
I had purchased a Hush Puppies shoes from the Bata show room at M G Road, Secunderabad (ph: [protected]) on [protected].
The left shoe's sole is totally ruptured across the length. It has got too many cracks as compared to right ones. I went to the show room on 7th June 2007 to tell about the defect. I was asked to wait for one hour. Later, I was told - "Nothing can be done. You can change the bottom with payment. Do what ever you want to do!". This is not the way a showroom owner talks to a person. I am working as scientist in Department of Space. I was offended in front of rush, where lot of school children were present (because of school reopening time).
I have been using Hush Puppies shoes from last 16 years. Earlier it was made by Hindustan Lever. Now, Bata makes it.
It has in fact torn much before eight months of its age. I usually go on tour. Even the owner asked me to come after seven days. He did not accept the shoes. But I approached him with a written complaint.
We should not loose the trust with Bata.
S K Patra
More Bata Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box
- Bata - complaint
- Bata - bata slippers insole very corrupt condition