Having problems with Hotter?

Hotter reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 3, 2015. The latest review Non arrival of shoes ordered 12th january 2021 was posted on Feb 16, 2021. Hotter has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 15 reviews. Hotter has resolved 0 complaints.

Hotter Customer Service Contacts

1866 378 7811 (United States)
+44 169 521 3213 (United Kingdom)
+44 169 571 2700 (United Kingdom)
Hotter Comfort Concept, 2 Peel Road, West Pimbo
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hotter Customer Service. Initial Hotter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hotter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hotter. Discuss the issues you have had with Hotter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hotter Complaints & Reviews

HotterNon arrival of shoes ordered 12th january 2021

Shoes ordered Nova Shoes £65.00
Transaction ID
6TN7289932503480P
Invoice ID
Ordered by Janet Cradock-Lee

HotterNon arrival of ordered and paid for shoes.

Transaction date
    Nova Shoes
    £65.00 GBP
    Janet Cradock-Lee
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    I have always had good service before and wonder if this delay is due to the pandemic and more customers ordering on line. I have nothing more to say but it has been recommended that I write more so that my complaint is dealt with. So hopefully this is enough writing!!!

HotterCustomer service

No one answers the US phone! Ever!!! All I want/need is to return a pair of shoes and I need the form to put on the package so it goes to the right place. Why do you provide a USA customer service number if there is no one to answer it??
      Sincerely,
      Patsy McLaughlin
      A frequent and previously happy customer.

1752 Crooked Creek Lane
      Germantown, TN 38138

• Mc
          McCreedy Apr 16, 2021

Have just had the same experience. Attempted to print a return label on web site, and it would not recognize order number and /or zip code required in spite of it being copied from order. Tried to call given phone number and gave up after 40 minutes. What happened to previous customer service?

Hotternorfolk ladies shoe

I ordered these shoes 30 October. I received an email that because it was a popular model they were out of stock and delivery would be 18th November if I was willing to wait. Ok, no problem. Then I got another email, further delay the 2nd December. Sigh, ok, I will wait. The 2nd December came and went. No further information from Hotter. On the 18th December I logged into my account to find out what was going on. To my suprise there was nothing on my order history, I didnt exist. I contacted them and was told that my order was on hold because the Paypal payment had been declined, presumably because of the time lapse from ordering. I could not understand why Hotter had not tried to contact me about this. I paid via Paypal that day. 5 days later I received another email telling me to pay the bill before they would ship the shoes. They will not acknowledge the bill had already been paid. I can prove the money has gone from my Paypal account. No apology has been made for their incompetence, I have lost moeny and no shoes!

Hotterdaydream boots

Order number: [protected]
          I bought this item for £47.21. I believe I'm paying for a quality and comfortable pair of boots. Alas, the material used is coarse and it rubs against the top of my toes making it unbearable to walk or even stand in them.
          Please don't tell me that I've already worn them so I cannot return. Without wearing I wouldn't have known. I bought the product with lots of faith that they're comfortable.
          Please help.
          Thank you.
          Sally

Hottermatilda boots

I bought one pair of shoes from Hotter store, and I was worn only once for 3h (only walking for 30 minutes). My foots was totally in pain, I have both legs with wounds because of this shoes. I'm very disappointed because I bought this boots for comfort which seems it's not like I though.
            I went to the store and the manager was not nice, she didn't listen to me... she was told me I can't receive my money back, just to replace with another pair of shoes. I didn't find anything what I like over there, so I refuse to buy something, (just to buy!! ) I'm disappointed about this shop! From now behind, I will be more carefully at what I will buy and from where!!!
            PS: Also the colour seems to not fit! (One shoe is shine and another is mat).

matilda boots

Hotterimpossible to elicit a reply from you

On 14th August I ordered a pair of Donna shoes, and got an ordernumber - WO23919588. I have since heard absolutely nothing from you! I have 3 (three!) times tried contacting you via the form provided on your website, and 3 (three!) times via direct email to customer services. I have received NO replies. Please contact me! I am well aware that I have no chance of buying a pair of the Donna shoes with the 60mm heel (why oh why have you decided to change this to a frumpy 45mm heel….), but I feel absolutely frustrated that nobody seems to care that I have placed an order, gotten an ordernumber, and not heard anything from you. I would like to buy other shoes from you, but not if this is your level of customer support. So please contact me - Thank you.
              [protected]@stofanet.dk

Hotter — hotter leather ankle boots

I was given my Hotter leather ankle boots as a gift . The weather changed and I barely wore them. I stored...

Hotter — shoes

Dear sir/ madam I have been purchasing both women's and men's hotter shoes for many years and have alway...

Hottershoes ordered on euro internet on 21/05/18

Order number [protected]
                Maeve walsh 10 hollypark ave birr county offaly

My name is maeve walsh and i ordered shoes for my 82 year old mother. Order went through and was told 5 to 7 working days. Nothing came so sent emails through internet and got no reply .
                I rang yesterday was waiting thirteen minutes to get through. Girl told me because colour i ordered was not in stock they process stopped at warehouse . She told me if i change colour this would help process. So i did and she said i should get email to let me know. I didnt so rang again this evening was waiting aga in 15 min but girl confirmed all in order and shoes should be with my mum in 5 to 7 working days.
                I informed girl i was very disappointed with service and would not be ordering any more shoes. Its unacceptable that my mum has to wait three weeks for an order that said 5 to 7 days. When i ordered the colour was in stock but had to change colour. Only for i rang would never have known and be still waiting.

I would like a written reply.
                Very disappointed customer
                Maeve walsh

Hotter — order # [protected]

I ordered a pair of shoes on April 18. It was supposed to have arrived at the pickup location (Uxbridge) in 5...

Hotter — return credit

have recently returned 2 pairs shoes that I ordered from you and shipped back on 4/2/18. The tracking number...

Hotter — return of parcel

Second email sent via email to Hotter. Order number - WO21363238 This is the second time emailing...

Hotterfaulty sandals purchased

On 080616 I purchased a pair of mens Everdon Dark Brown - WN/8 sandals from your store at 3 Feasgate, York YO1 8SH for £59.00p. I have hardly had any wear out of them, and whilst on holiday last week the "uppers" near the heal completely came away from the sole, the stitching obviously being defective; rendering them unusable.
                  I took them into the store today to be informed they were over the 90 day refund period, so was offered a replacement. There were only one type of sandal on offer at £29 which were not similar enough to the style required. I also pointed out this would be a replacement of half the price I had payed originally, but was just told this was because there was a sale on.
                  In the end I have had to make another purchase from Marks & Spencer nearby for £49.50p.
                  I was given a hand written note of "Goodwill" by the staff at your store so I can have a look at the "A/W stock". Frankly, the defect is so bad, and Hotters reputation so good; I am surprised at this limited offer, particularly since the sandals were unwearable for part of the holiday bearing in mind obligations under the Sale of Goods Act alone; never mind customer relations.
                  I therefore look forward to a more satisfactory response ASAP.

Hotter Shoes — Delivery and return policies

I order pretty regularly from Hotter. I placed an order in August that was not delivered until 2 months later...