Having problems with Hush Puppies?

Hush Puppies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 26, 2006. The latest review Shoe size not suitable was posted on Jan 4, 2021. The latest complaint thorpe (hs) size 9.5 black lace up shoe po#158419 was resolved on Jul 23, 2018. Hush Puppies has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 40 reviews. Hush Puppies has resolved 5 complaints.

Hush Puppies Customer Service Contacts

1800 135 393 (Australia)
+1 866 699 7365 (United States)
+64 800 426 624 (New Zealand)
+32 26 522 010 (Belgium)
+599 94 616 646 (Caribbean)
+852 24 898 009 (Hong Kong)
+60 136 260 663 (Malaysia)
+31 592 201 260 (Netherlands)
+92 348 111 4747 (Pakistan)
+63 29 417 877 (Philippines)
+351 229 069 126 (Portugal)
+65 603 8075 8899 (Singapore)
+27 113 458 222 (South Africa)
+82 264 707 000 (South Korea)
9341 Courtland Drive NE

Chaussée de Bruxelles, 94, 1310 La Hulpe

Caribbean
Loods DI 2-3, Koningsplein, Free Zone, Willemstad, Curaçao

Indonesia
JI.Bojong Larang № 6, Karawaci, Bojong Jaya, Karawaci, Kota Tangerang, Banten 15115, Indonesia

Malaysia
Wisma Sulisam, № 5, Jalan U1/15, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Pakistan
21-km, Ferozpur Road, Lahore

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hush Puppies Customer Service. Initial Hush Puppies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hush Puppies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hush Puppies. Discuss the issues you have had with Hush Puppies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hush Puppies Complaints & Reviews

Jan 04, 2021

Hush Puppies — Shoe size not suitable

I had been to Bata showroom at Jayanagar 4th Block to buy Hush Puppies shoes and unfortunately the size...

Hush PuppiesDealing about customer

I purchase your shoe City Tower, After claim I recieved same shoe and went to MM Alam Road. In MM Alam Road I talked with about shoe but cashier said I did not dealing with you because time is over. I said I am not coming nearest please change the shoe but cashier behaved with me and said you can go to DHA branch tomorrow I have no shoe. Now I went to Gajumata branch and he changed it but shoe was defected now I want to shalimar link road branch. In shalimar link road branch cashier very mis behaved with me and said I can not change it because I have no policy. But I said you have policy that you changed shoe with out use from any branch. now he changed it.

Hush PuppiesLeather shoes

I bought shoes from hush puppies sargodhafor 5000 rs n used only one time n sol removed from front I want to complain but I don't know how they ll response. They cost too much but product s not good. I bought shoes for my brother he lives abroad n I sent him that shoes n now he s mad at me why I bought hush puppies shoes if they wont answer or replace I ll advise everyone to don't ever buy hush puppies shoes

Leather shoes

Hush PuppiesFaulty pair of shoes

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I had purchased hush puppies brand shoes, but after using the same for 7-8 time i found the same are defective.

Shop Name: Bata, Magarpatta City Mall, Magarpatta City, Pune, Maharashtra
      Shop Contact Number: [protected]

Details are as below:

Item Code: ([protected] -MOCCA ZERO)
      Size: 10
      Invoice Number: CM2369190024158
      Bata Showroom GSTIN: 27AABCB1043Q1ZM

Faulty pair of shoes
      Faulty pair of shoes

Hush Puppieshttp://www.mallofarabia.com.eg/ hush puppies shop in egypt +2 [protected]

Dear Complain Dept,

On November 2019 I bought two shoes from hush Puppies - Egypt . on that time there were a promotion buy one get one free

I bought attached product . and I have been to your branch in mall of araiba twice to fix my shoes

Kindly note: I am not complaining from your staff but I am complaining from your poor quality product or I am guessing it is a fake product sold during the promotion time

After 2 months of use the shoes become very old - skin scratches every where and shoes front side is completely damaged
        Store address Mall of Ariba - GIZA city, Egypt and store phone number is +2 [protected]

Regards
        Hussein Ahmed
        +2 [protected]

Hush Puppiescasual shoes size 11

The shoue were purchased approx 18 ($150) months ago from Harris Scarfe Morayfield (now out of business) & kept in their box until 15th Feb 2020.
          I wore them once that night & the next morning noticed that the vinyl covering was separating from the main shoe in some places & bubbling in others.I don't have the original receipt so I don't expect that you will honour your "Quality guarantee". I am extremely disappointed in the product & this experience will certainly make me feel hesitant to even consider buying another hush puppy shoe. I have photos but your system will not let me download them.

casual shoes size 11

Oct 16, 2019

Hush Puppies — hush puppies shoes

I bought a Hush Puppies black leather shoes with rubber sole. I have used it only for formal occasions and it...

Aug 08, 2019

Hush Puppies — duty shoes

I have been wearing duty shoes (nurse) for over 30 years. The last 3 pair have all split in the same place...

Jul 04, 2019

Hush Puppies — umpire

The bottoms on both shoes are coming apart. I didn't think i needed to keep my paper work. I just ordered two...

Jul 02, 2019

Hush Puppies — Leather slipper

I have purchased 3500 slipper in 2 months it's totally damaged and stitches opened sole is Soo bad kindly...

Hush Puppiesshoe problem (bad shoes)

I bought Huss Puppies from Gurgaon Life Style Mall few month back. Being premium brand we hope for good comfort & design but sorry to intimate that the comfort level of pair i bought is very worse. The rear inside portion of shoe is not comfortable & is of rough leather which give regular injury to my heel. Wearing pair whole day when I OFF DOWN shoes I found my feet injured badly, tired & in pain . I have been to store for this issue but no one is listening.

Pictures are enclosed.

Hopeful for solution

shoe problem (bad shoes)
            shoe problem (bad shoes)

Hush Puppieshush puppies shoes

I had purchased hush puppies looking at the good reviews and reputed Brand image.. but i am completely dissatisfied with the product.. this is the first time i attempted to buy hush puppies by paying RS 3884.. All other shoes that i had used till date was below 3K and used to last minimum of 2+ years.. to my surprise this product has lasted only 9 months without wear and tear.. the cushion inside has a hole and this hole apparently has extended to the sole as well.. refer photos..

Hush Puppies — hush puppies boots

Hi there I purchased my Hush Puppies about 5 years ago from Robina Town Center, Queensland Australia, and...

Hush Puppiesnew sandals only last for 6 weeks and no replacement/ exchange from hp indonesia

I bought a pair of new sandals from Medan, Indonesia on June 21, 2018. I only wore it twice in Indonesia and then wore it everyday when I was back in Canada in July. On August 04, 2018, while walking, one of the straps just completely came out. I immediately emailed and sent the pictures of broken sandals to Canadian customer service team. I appreciated the prompt reply, however, since it was a purchase made in Indonesia, I was asked to contact the Indonesian customer service team instead. The Indonesian customer service team was EXTREMELY slow in their reply and didn't care much of the customer complain nor their product quality. The Indonesian customer service only stated that since it has passed the 7 day warranty period, they won't be doing any replacement or exchange.

I have been purchasing hush puppies for 10+ years and absolutely DISAPPOINTED with this latest purchase. How could an expensive and supposedly good quality sandals only last for 6 weeks. I am traumatized with the experience. It's a waste of money to purchase the expensive sandals from Hush puppies that only lasted for 6 weeks.

Hush Puppiesshow

I am wearing hush puppies for last 25 years. Bought a shoe last week dated 8 th August from hush puppies store at villagio Doha qatar.did not find the shoe comfortable ( shoe was used for 1 hour during the evening )therefore went to shop to exchange / refund / credit voucher but the store manager completely refused to entertain us. Really disappointed with hush puppies as on previous occasions they have given me replacement / exchange in Delhi.

show
                  show

Hush Puppies — complaint of hushpuppies shoes

Dear Customer Care team Hushpuppies: I am an overseas Pakistani, I had bought 2 pairs of shoes last year ...

Lahore

Hush Puppies — thorpe (hs) size 9.5 black lace up shoe po#158419

Shoes (as per photos attached ) bought over 12 months ago are in very good state re wear as they have been...

Adelaide Metro Area

Hush Puppiesorder delivery and confirmation

i ordered a product online on 10th of june 2018, and coordinated they assured me that you will receive it by 13th both by email and by a phone call from your representative saying that your order has been dispatched will be delivered max by 14rth of june 2018, but when i called on 14th about my order status, they informed me that order has not been dispatched and you cannot receive it timely, I am very disheartened and disappointed by this and shall never user your products and services from now onward
                    Order ID 20627
                    on 11th june

Hush Puppies Pakistan (Firhaj Footwear)

Jun 11, 13:58 +05

Dear Customer,

You will receive your order before Eid.

Hush Puppies Team
                    To shop online, please visit: http://www.hushpuppies.com.pk/

and then on 14th June
                    We regret to inform you, that your order 20627 has been canceled due to Out of Inventory .

If you have any questions please contact us at [protected]@hushpuppies.com.pk or call us on [protected]

Facebook - Instagram

Hush Puppies
                    21 KM, Feroze Pur Road Lahore
                    www.hushpuppies.com.pk

review your services and never commit if you cannot fulfill

Hush Puppies — shoes

Men's black leather shoes. used about 6 times the sole is totally disintegrating. It feels as if there i...

Hush Puppiesbag

Last year I purchased a bag for my wife from Egypt branch "dandy mall "and she just wear it for 2 times as it is winter model and she kept in the drawer in it, s packing bag and when she get it out she found it in a bad condition and we complained 2 times with no any progress and the branch show very bad attitude in dealing with us and as shown the material of bag was not good which lead to this.

bag