Hush Puppies

Wolverine World Wide, Inc.

9341 Courtland Drive NE

Chaussée de Bruxelles, 94, 1310 La Hulpe

Caribbean
Loods DI 2-3, Koningsplein, Free Zone, Willemstad, Curaçao

Indonesia
JI.Bojong Larang № 6, Karawaci, Bojong Jaya, Karawaci, Kota Tangerang, Banten 15115, Indonesia

Malaysia
Wisma Sulisam, № 5, Jalan U1/15, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Pakistan
21-km, Ferozpur Road, Lahore

Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I had purchased hush puppies brand shoes, but after using the same for 7-8 time i found the same are defective.

Shop Name: Bata, Magarpatta City Mall, Magarpatta City, Pune, Maharashtra
Shop Contact Number: [protected]

Details are as below:

Item Code: ([protected] -MOCCA ZERO)
Size: 10
Invoice Number: CM2369190024158
Bata Showroom GSTIN: 27AABCB1043Q1ZM

Dear Complain Dept,

On November 2019 I bought two shoes from hush Puppies - Egypt . on that time there were a promotion buy one get one free

I bought attached product . and I have been to your branch in mall of araiba twice to fix my shoes

Kindly note: I am not complaining from your staff but I am complaining from your poor quality product or I am guessing it is a fake product sold during the promotion time

After 2 months of use the shoes become very old - skin scratches every where and shoes front side is completely damaged
Store address Mall of Ariba - GIZA city, Egypt and store phone number is +2 [protected]

Regards
Hussein Ahmed
+2 [protected]

casual shoes size 11

The shoue were purchased approx 18 ($150) months ago from Harris Scarfe Morayfield (now out of business) & kept in their box until 15th Feb 2020.
I wore them once that night & the next morning noticed that the vinyl covering was separating from the main shoe in some places & bubbling in others.I don't have the original receipt so I don't expect that you will honour your "Quality guarantee". I am extremely disappointed in the product & this experience will certainly make me feel hesitant to even consider buying another hush puppy shoe. I have photos but your system will not let me download them.

casual shoes size 11

hush puppies shoes

I bought a Hush Puppies black leather shoes with rubber sole. I have used it only for formal occasions and it has been with me for about 2+ years. About a week ago when I used it...

duty shoes

I have been wearing duty shoes (nurse) for over 30 years. The last 3 pair have all split in the same place, on the top where the stitching is and on both sides. They are not even...

umpire

141366 The bottoms on both shoes are coming apart. I didn't think i needed to keep my paper work. I just ordered two more pairs of hush puppies shoes from the websites i already received...

Leather slipper

141366 I have purchased 3500 slipper in 2 months it's totally damaged and stitches opened sole is Soo bad kindly call us on. 91 [protected] we wanna return it or need replacement quality...

shoe problem (bad shoes)

I bought Huss Puppies from Gurgaon Life Style Mall few month back. Being premium brand we hope for good comfort & design but sorry to intimate that the comfort level of pair i bought is very worse. The rear inside portion of shoe is not comfortable & is of rough leather which give regular injury to my heel. Wearing pair whole day when I OFF DOWN shoes I found my feet injured badly, tired & in pain . I have been to store for this issue but no one is listening.

Pictures are enclosed.

Hopeful for solution

hush puppies shoes

I had purchased hush puppies looking at the good reviews and reputed Brand image.. but i am completely dissatisfied with the product.. this is the first time i attempted to buy hush puppies by paying RS 3884.. All other shoes that i had used till date was below 3K and used to last minimum of 2+ years.. to my surprise this product has lasted only 9 months without wear and tear.. the cushion inside has a hole and this hole apparently has extended to the sole as well.. refer photos..

hush puppies boots

141366 Hi there I purchased my Hush Puppies about 5 years ago from Robina Town Center, Queensland Australia, and have had a great comfortable run out of them. I work in an office...

new sandals only last for 6 weeks and no replacement/ exchange from hp indonesia

I bought a pair of new sandals from Medan, Indonesia on June 21, 2018. I only wore it twice in Indonesia and then wore it everyday when I was back in Canada in July. On August 04, 2018, while walking, one of the straps just completely came out. I immediately emailed and sent the pictures of broken sandals to Canadian customer service team. I appreciated the prompt reply, however, since it was a purchase made in Indonesia, I was asked to contact the Indonesian customer service team instead. The Indonesian customer service team was EXTREMELY slow in their reply and didn't care much of the customer complain nor their product quality. The Indonesian customer service only stated that since it has passed the 7 day warranty period, they won't be doing any replacement or exchange.

I have been purchasing hush puppies for 10+ years and absolutely DISAPPOINTED with this latest purchase. How could an expensive and supposedly good quality sandals only last for 6 weeks. I am traumatized with the experience. It's a waste of money to purchase the expensive sandals from Hush puppies that only lasted for 6 weeks.

show

I am wearing hush puppies for last 25 years. Bought a shoe last week dated 8 th August from hush puppies store at villagio Doha qatar.did not find the shoe comfortable ( shoe was used for 1 hour during the evening )therefore went to shop to exchange / refund / credit voucher but the store manager completely refused to entertain us. Really disappointed with hush puppies as on previous occasions they have given me replacement / exchange in Delhi.

complaint of hushpuppies shoes

141366 Dear Customer Care team Hushpuppies: I am an overseas Pakistani, I had bought 2 pairs of shoes last year from your outlet next to Panorama Center and took me along . The ...

[Resolved] thorpe (hs) size 9.5 black lace up shoe po#158419

Shoes (as per photos attached ) bought over 12 months ago are in very good state re wear as they have been very seldom used during period. Stored in wardrobe when not used. Noted...

order delivery and confirmation

i ordered a product online on 10th of june 2018, and coordinated they assured me that you will receive it by 13th both by email and by a phone call from your representative saying that your order has been dispatched will be delivered max by 14rth of june 2018, but when i called on 14th about my order status, they informed me that order has not been dispatched and you cannot receive it timely, I am very disheartened and disappointed by this and shall never user your products and services from now onward
Order ID 20627
on 11th june

Hush Puppies Pakistan (Firhaj Footwear)

Jun 11, 13:58 +05

Dear Customer,

You will receive your order before Eid.

Hush Puppies Team
To shop online, please visit: http://www.hushpuppies.com.pk/

and then on 14th June
We regret to inform you, that your order 20627 has been canceled due to Out of Inventory .

If you have any questions please contact us at [protected]@hushpuppies.com.pk or call us on [protected]

Facebook - Instagram

Hush Puppies
21 KM, Feroze Pur Road Lahore
www.hushpuppies.com.pk

review your services and never commit if you cannot fulfill

shoes

Men's black leather shoes. used about 6 times the sole is totally disintegrating. It feels as if there is nowhere in the uk to go with this complaint. The shop where we...

bag

Last year I purchased a bag for my wife from Egypt branch "dandy mall "and she just wear it for 2 times as it is winter model and she kept in the drawer in it, s packing bag and when she get it out she found it in a bad condition and we complained 2 times with no any progress and the branch show very bad attitude in dealing with us and as shown the material of bag was not good which lead to this.

bag

hush puppies egypt mohandeseen branch

I called todat around 11:00 am to check if the branch is open and the person who answered confirmed that it is open since 10 a.m. And i asked if it will be open during prayer time since it is friday and he confirmed that it will be open. I went at around 12 pm and the shop was closed and i called again and he said there was a problem. I think this is so rude and not professional and i do not think there was any problem. I left my house only yo go to your shop and then its closed during working hourd. What is that ?? It is supposed to be black friday rigth?
[protected] That is the number i called in case u wanna check

returned items

Earlier this year, in January, I returned my order of 2 pairs of shoes I ordered from Hushpuppies.com (original order #W1030495531), as the shoes did not fit me correctly. I used the return shipping form that was in the package, as was indicated in your directions for all returns. I physically handed it to the postal carrier that comes to our office, so I know it was received by a postal worker. When I had not received a credit or been contacted by Hush Puppies after 10 -12 weeks or so, I called your customer service number to inquire about my return. I was told that my return had not been received and there was no record of it ever having been received by the post office. I asked if there was any way to look up the tracking number on the form that was provided to me for my return and was told those are randomly selected and there is no way to track it. Basically, I was told I was out of luck unless the box turned up at your facility. It's been 10 months now and I haven't heard anything, so I assume I am just out the $69.03 I paid for shoes that I don't have. I'm very disappointed in the customer service at Hush Puppies. For a company that's been around for such a long time, I expected a lot more.

bag

I bought a hushpuppies bag on the 18th of August from sports kingdom in Riyadh ksa I didn't use it as I was travelling on the 24 th of August .I used it on the 26 th for only a couple of hours and to my shock an surprise the strings are getting loose .I put the bag away and coudnt use anymore I am so disappointed at the poor quality of the bag something I didn't expect from a brand like Hushpuppies.This was my first Hushpuppies bag and will definitely be the last.

broken shoes

141366 Hi there I bought a pair of hush puppies about 6 months ago and wore them for the first time on 13th march 2017 and they have already broken. Has there been a fault with thi...

Shoes

141366 Hi I would like to request to return or exchange the item that I have purchased on Sunday of 12th. Please refer to the receipt which I have attached. Those shoes were really...

Poor quality of shoe and zero after sales service/unprofessional reply from your partner in india bata

Dear team hush puppies

I purchased a hush puppies product (Green suede shoe pair) from kerala india one year ago. Few months back the sole deteriorated and has come to a non usable state. Photos of present state are attached for your reference.

Thereafter I approached bata showrooms in goa, india (My present location) and asked for possibility of repair on payment basis but I was told shamelessely no after sales service by bata or hush puppies.

I tried to get it repaired outside locally through roadside vendors but they refused because it requires sole replacement in a professional manner.

Then I wrote emails to bata customer care again asking for repair on payment basis & not free (As I know one year has passed) refer trail emails. I got the following stupid dumb reply from bata more than five times:-

"with reference to your concern related to the damaged product and in line with our company policy, we provide 100% replacement in case a major manufacturing defect is identified and highlighted to us along with the cash memo within 90 days from the date of purchase. "

I don't know why bata people are acting like ###.

I also know one year had passed, I am asking repair on payment basis because otherwise they are not usable and I will have to throw shoes.

And please not that model is still under production and marketing in bata showrooms so am sure repair on payment basis should not be a problem, it just requires a sole replacement and I am ready to pay for repair.

I want to submit the following for the benefit of hush puppies global office.

You have opted to partner with bata india and see the irresponsible and unprofessional way they are handling your brand name in india.

I have few questions for hush puppies to answer:-

# why should one invest approx rupees 3500 ($ 70) in a hush puppies brand shoe which does not have its own presence in india and is dependent upon a pathetic brand like bata which further doesnot feel ashamed to tell that zero after sales service.

# why should such a costly shoe start deteriorating wihin one year??

# and why should we not buy other good brands like woodlands, red tape which are offering better quality long lasting shoe at almost same price and most importantly with good and prompt after sales services (Free till 3 months and thereafter on payment).

I regret buying hush puppies product in india.

Hush puppies is risking its brand name associating with an unprofessional brand like bata.

I urge hush puppies to find a solution to my problem and email / call me asap and get my shoe pair repaired on payment basis within india.

Awaiting reply email / call from hush puppies.

Regards

Aneesh nanda
+[protected]
+[protected]

Hush Puppies Shoes — Shoe deteriorated and since over 1 year old - hush puppies said in effect "too bad".

483368 Copy Of their e-mail: Hello John, I am very sorry to learn of your experience with our product. Hush Puppies covers all of our products purchased through authorized retailer...

Hush Puppies/BataComplaint Regarding the Bad Quality of Shoe (Article no. 8544916) Reference number is CRF597120

Dear Sir/Ma’m,

I would like to bring it to your notice that I have bought a pair of shoes from HUSH PUPPIES shoes store at Fraser Road, Patna, Bihar. I bought it on Friday, 31st July 2015. Within six months of purchase I noticed that the sole is getting detached. I have approached the store manager and asked him for the return and he suggested me to file a complaint to the customer care department.

I have been using the products of Hush Puppies since long tome and purchased almost 10-12 pairs & this is the first instance I found the product is unsatisfactory. I am highly disappointed by the quality of the product I bought.

However Hush Puppies is known for its quality and comfort but this time it is not justifying its brand name.
Hence while I am writing this to you and request you to suggest me proper channels/ways to replace the shoe and regain my lost confidence in Hush Puppies products as I never expected this type of quality from a well renowned and reputed shoe manufacturing company.

Article no. - 8544916
Cash memo – bill lost but attached here with the account statement of my account showing debiting Rs. 4499 in favor of BATA India dated 31st July 2015.

I have also lodged a complaint through toll free number and get a response on my email having complain number - CRF597120

This is my humble request to please take care of my concern as soon as possible and make provision to return my shoes.

Hoping for an early and positive response.

I will be thankful for your kind act.

Bad Supervisor

I was work as a part time promoter warehouse brand Husp puppies ( ladies department) at Parkson sg.wang plaza, Bukit Bintang. For the whole week I work there, I follow the Parkson...

Bata India (Hush Puppies) — Sole Torn apart (from centre) of newly purchased shoes

538682 Namaste, This is to bring to your attention, I had purchased Hush Puppies shoes; Article no. 804-4908 from Lifestyle at Phoenix mills-Lower Parel, 2 months ago. Pertain to same I...

Shoe Exchange Required

141366 ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: shashank jain Date: Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:36 PM Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Hush puppies || Shoe EXCHANGE Required To: Customer Service...

Bad service

My complain Is about Hush Puppies Outlet in Aeon, Sitiawan, Since I was shopping for my husband I checked with cashier if I Could exchange my purchase if needed, was told that I...

bad quality shoes and bad attitude towards customer

141366 I bought I a pair of slippers from hush puppies showroom located in the GIP mall, Noida, UP, India. The heel broke badly after a year of purchase. When I went to the same store...

Hush Puppies ShoesTorn shoe

I bought Hush Pappies 2 pair of shoes from Central Mall in Indore, both prised at 2999 each.

One shoe after one wearing got torned and I complained this to the same shop, they gave me a defective slip and told me that they will do some thing, NOW today they call me and say that they will get a the shoes repaired and will not replace it. What is this, why do we buy brands like hush puppy if we have to get repaired. I dont expect this from a brand like yours.

Do something.
Article stype no : 854-6884

Shishir Gupta

Hush Puppies / BataDefective shoe

I purchased a pair of Hush Puppies shoe from the shop "Tip Top Selection, Brough Road, Erode" for Rs 2, 899/- vide cash bill No 3174 dated 24.09.2010. The shoe was manufactured by M/s. Bata India Ltd, 6A, S.N. Banarjee Road, Kolkata- 700 013.2. The particulars of the shoe are Article No: 854-6831, Size:9(28.7cm) Color: Black.

Defect: The shape of the toe portion of the right shoe started looking indifferently. The place at the left toe of the right shoe looks weird with wrinkles. More shockingly, the threads in the ‘vamp’ portion of the right shoe started breaking resulting the joins peeling off. I complained to the shop keeper on 02.06.2011 where i bought the shoe. But i was told the company has refused to entertain the complaint and to replace the shoe. I also sent an e-mail to the customer care of Bata. But no response yet.

Apparenly its a manufacturing defect. I need for a replacement.

Hush Puppies passing the buck

I bought a pair of shoes in June, at Hush Puppies The Glen. Two days later, I left for London, and on arrival found that I had been given the incorrect shoe size (size 5 instead of size 6). I wore the shoes maximim 2 hours the next day, because I had to get to meetings and find myself a new pair of shoes (that fit!). No guessing how painful that was! .Travellers know that you can take only 27kg on international flights, so you're limited to the essentials! On return to SA, I called on the store and requested that the shoes be exchanged. The manager on duty refused to exchange the shoes, arguing that because I wore the shoes, they were no longer fit for re-sale! The fact that the incorrect shoe size was dispensed, was totally ignored. I was even asked to demonstrate that the shoes do not fit! I was told to lodge a formal complaint, and submit the shoes for 'investigation' . What is there to investigate - the shoes don't fit!

Telephone calls to HP Headquarters did not help either - I was made to feel that I had comitted the ultimate sin by wearing the shoes! The shoes were still good, but for marks on the soles I lodged my complaint on 220709, and have not heard from HP since!

Hush Puppies Sandals — Defective sandals

I was out today wearing a pair of Hush Puppies Sandals (name unknown) I have only worn about ten times when the heel of one of them completely disintegrated and on looking at it...

Bata India / Hush PuppyDefective Hush Puppy shoe.

Dear Sir,

Sub: Defective Hush Puppy shoe.

I have been using BATA shoes for more than 3 decades (I am 56 years old now). Even today out of three pairs of shoes I have two are of BATA company. AND I NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAIN. My son too has two pairs of shoes of BATA company out of three.

But the last pair of shoes (one of your best brand 'Hush Puppies') which I purchased about two years ago had manufacturing defect which I brought to the notice of managers of BATA’s various showrooms but none helped or rather passed the buck. The facts are:

1. The shoe is 'Hush Puppies' without laces.
2. The colour was cherry.
3. The colour soon faded and became brownish
4. Its sole started chipping off.
5. Sole completely broke down

In the beginning when soon after the purchase its colour faded the manager of Mahanagar, Lucknow showroom got it coloured but soon that too faded out. Other than this there was no help available and none paid any heed to my complains.

I sent the shoe (one piece) for their (BATA) expert opinion whether if indeed there was any manufacturing defect or not. But to my great dismay BATA returned the pack and did not even bother to wrote me any thing.

Ram K. Goel

The Managing Director
Bata India Ltd.
6A, S.N.Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013.

Sub : Complain for defective Shoe Replacement.

Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I am a regular customer of Bata India Ltd. last 15 years. Recently I have purchased one pair of Hushpuppies Shoe from your branch Hindusthan Park Bata approx one and half months back. Within a short period the pasting of the shoe comes out. The cost of the shoe was Rs. 2499/- as to my knowledge goes. Unfortunately I have lost my cash memo. I went to your branch Hindusthan Park Bata for complain and ask your employee for your Branch Manager. Some of your employee told me that without cash memo we can’t do anything. I never expect such comments from your end.

Your product has an International Reputation and there fore such type of defects certainly do not speak well of the Bata Shoe Ltd. The shoe for the front looks it still new and never I had any earlier problem with your product.

Once again I am telling you I have lost my cash memo.

So I hope that you will consider my case favourably and give order for suitable measures are taken with intimation to the under signed as an early date.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely

Tapan Mukherjee

Hush Puppy (Bata India)Cracked shoes

I purchased one HUSH PUUPIE shoe from Bata in Patiala in Punjab (INDIA) from auth. showroom in the month of April 2006. But that shoe get cracked just after 4-5 months, I approached to the dealer but he said they can't do anything because Guarantee is valid only for 70 days...

SHOCKING for me I purchased this shoe on the cost of 1100 Rs. after 50% less mean actual cost is 2200 Rs., so according to dealer the life of the shoe is only for 70 days for thier top brand. Its totally a fraud with the customer.

And then I approached to companies head office, written a mail and faxed the complaint but still no reply.

Attached is the mail which I have sent to the Bata head office but no reply, even I have copy of fax which I sent for same.

Everyone beware, never buy buy defective Bata shoes!

Regards,
Avinash Singla
[protected].
Patiala (Punjab)
INDIA

• Si
    Simaw Aug 28, 2018

I bought these shoes and I'm having alot of discomfort. It seems like the tongue of the shoe keeps on slipping and when I walk I'm having pain. Please help me with this matter. I really love the shoes.

• Gr
    Graces Tan Sep 05, 2018

Red colour fade and wore second time the thread take off. I am hand washed it. This was second time experience with the different pattern of the underwear. I was so disappointed for the products.

• Ra
    Rajvir Singh kohli Sep 18, 2018

I had purchased a hush puppie shoe for my father approximately 6 months back and I have observed that only after 3 months of usage the leather has started cracking from all around.

anilg Oct 21, 2018

i want my huff puppies shoes purchased a year ago from bata vastrapur ahmedabad to be repaired

i have been highly benefitted by these shoes due to reduction in pain in my legs

• Su
    Suemosan Feb 01, 2020

Bought a travel trolley 20" silver from Saudi Arabia in August 2019 and the outside shows peeling of plastic .
    Price tag and pictures attached
    Thanks