Barrhead Travel Service — lack of support and communication
Booking Reference [protected]
In July 2017 my partner and I booked the holiday of our dreams for my 21st birthday, when my flight was cancelled by email through the night with little information I sought the support of Barrhead Travel which has been ineffective. Contacting customer support 0914 hours promised callback at 1000 hours from Glasgow fort branch had to call at 1100 hours and no support offered as I was told "its in Thomas Cooks hands" having paid so much money for my dream holiday via Barrhead travel I expected a level of service and support which has fallen well short. I am very angry, upset and distressed and when I was looking for answer and help Barrhead Travel could not provide it.
Up until now I have been pleased with the service offered however when a problem occurred, your service has failed me.
I seek and fully expect compensation as I booked through yourselves to provide me with protection and support should something ever go wrong and when i ws looking for your help I was told to look for information on Thomas Cook webiste.
I hope you can understand the frustration, upset and anxiety caused as I have paid Barrhead Travel for a fully ATOL protected holiday package and I have been left on my own to sort this issue.
More Barrhead Travel Service Complaints & Reviews
- Barrhead Travel - travel insurance 
- Barrhead Travel - card payment charge 
- barrhead travel agents - about hotel and flight 
- Barrhead Travel - insurance 
- Barrhead Travel Service - honeymoon to barbados
- Barrhead Travel Service - booking ref 6198747
- Barrhead Travel Service - completely messed up hotel and flight times
- Barrhead Travel Service - poor service
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel booking
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel