Barclays Pensions / Three weeks and no response
Many years ago I took out a personal pension plan with Barclays bank, the simple reason being my brother had just joined them as a salesman and I was just giving him a hand up to get started.
I paid into the plan for some years but unfortunately, redundancy and loss of earnings, ment I could not keep up the payments. Despite this as far as I am aware I am now entiteled to access to this pension fund. With this in mind I contacted the agent and was told that I could have 25% of the fund as a lump sum and then have the rest in an anual pension, my next question was how much and I was told I would by the agent that he would forward me the exact details ASAP.
After a week passed asked again in the form of an E mail for the details. No response. A further week passed I asked again and got sorry I have been busy. I decided at the begining of this week to e mail Barclays direct, still no response.
This is paricularly anoying for me as the agent is still my brother, whats my next step.
More Barclays Pensions Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour