Barclays — Illegal bills unethical approach
Dear Sir, Madam,
Please cancel my Barcley priority circle membership. (Card no [protected])
I was told on that their will be no charge’s got a call from your one of executive Arun. But during my interaction he never said
that its having any charge he said its free of cost you will be receiving some trolley bags, resort coupons etc etc& then he
Handed it over to Marketing executive Rakesh he said the same its free you don’t have to pay anything, then I said okay if
Now on 1st Oct I got message on my mobile([protected]) ----- Welcome to barcley priority circle you will be receiving welcome
letter in 7 days but I have never received it till now& on 8th I am getting message that you have to pay 6741.6 DR.
I got shocked & called at customer care that I have never used this card how come then they said it’s a priority circle fess.
I told Manorma, Virendra your customer executives the same they told me to contact [protected]. Continuously I am
Trying on that no but it’s busy, keeping me only on hold option.
Till even I have not received my pin no. How can one charge if I have not signed any welcome letter or even I have not received it.
Kindly cancel my priority circle membership which I had never applied even.
Don’t force me to take harsh action on Barclay Bank
& Social Activist (New Delhi
More Barclays Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclaycard - Apr charged 
- Barclays Bank - Staff 
- Barclay Bank - Charge to my account
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour 
- Barclays Credit Card - Outright lied to me