Barclays Bank / Fraudulent transactions
I have been with Barclays Bank over 20 years. Money was taken from my savings account via current account also via atm. Barclays closed all my accounts, including credit card. Barclays claims original chip and pin was used as I was the fraudster. I contacted the Ombudsmans regarding all three cases, which all ruled in favour of Barclays Bank. During this time my mother passed away and Barclays left me in a situation I would not wish upon anyone.
I have paid money to a solicitor to get advise and help who promised they could help me and now it seems I have thrown money away.
More Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - harassment calls from barclays bank
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts