Barclays Bank / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:
I had my LLBean Visa a long time and then when they switched to Barclays I was declined. I waited five weeks for my Barclays card and they never sent me a letter of decline. I was promised that I would get the card in two weeks. I am angry. They would not give me reasons why I was declined. That worries me because I gave Barclays employees all kinds of personal info. That makes me wonder what the status of all the banking institutions are if a bank like Barclays are rejecting people like me. Sad... sad... Oh well!
Va

Comments

Jo
  8th of Oct, 2008
You were probably declined because your credit sucks.

You should get better credit.
Sa
  21st of Oct, 2008
The Manager
Barclays Bank PLC
Nehru Place
New Delhi.

Savings Bank a/c 000002747531

Sir,

I have joint a/c with my wife Laxmi Kochhar who issue a cheque in favour of M/s Mothoot Finance
Pvt. Ltd. dt. 9.10.08 for Rs. Ninty thousand. The cheque was retured by Barclays reason sign mismatch.

On 15.10.08 at 10 a.m. my wife approached the bank and shown the returned cheque to Ms.Sanjana in the presence of 3 others bank officer who told me the signatures were perfectlly all right and she was kind
enough and called the transaction department for some minutes but failed to connect the department as no body was picking up the phone.

Ms. Sanjna scanned the cheque and e-mailed the wrong act done by barclays and requested my wife
to present the same again and the same will be honured. But I issued another cheque to the party.

Now I am at shock how to recover the excellent immage I have gained these years and incurred heavy expenses and penalities and metnal strain and stress. Please inform how the bank is going to compenciate the same and in what manner as poor class services rendered by world class bank is really really hearting me.

Regards,

Satish kr. kochhar

21/10/08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  21st of Jul, 2009
Trust me, you should be very gratefulyou didn't get approved. They are out and out thieves, liars, totally incompentent and no one speaks english.

Barclays Bank Logo Barclays Bank