Bankers Life and Casualty CompanyScam

I received a call for a job interview. Thanks to this website and comments regarding the scam, I was able to avoid a loss of time and funds. My question is why the Attorney General has not put this people in prison? I can only conclude that enough money is made by this scam to pay off the regulators of our Insurance Industry. It might be best to eliminate Federal Regulators all together and save billions of tax dollars. I am hard press to find an industry where they really protect the American Citizen. We should all be aware, we are the only ones that can protect ourselves from the wolfs of this world.

Comments

• Ne
      Feb 24, 2011

Someone from Bankers Life and Casualty called me today. The person I spoke with said that they found my resume on Monster.com and would like to meet with me regarding a position. He said that this position is not a hard sales job and that their company helps out the elderly with any questions or issues they may have with their insurance. The person also said that they were looking for someone with a strong customer service background. He reminded me to dress professional and to bring a clean copy of my resume. I thought that was very strange.I just attempted to find out more information about this company and found this website.

I am NOT going to this interview.