Bankcard Empire / Fraudulent Statements Court Action

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I got involved in this business over 8 months ago and have been sold the business, some call blasts and email blasts as well as radio advertising. I have spent in excess of 15, 000 dollars and have yet to get a single merchant. I see a lot of people going through the same ordeal, some spending even more than myself and some less. I have retained a firm who can represent disgruntled affiliates nationwide through their vast network of attorneys and all I need are at least one dozen people who have absolute issues regarding what they purchased and the results as well as how it was represented to establish a class action. If you are a person who has not been contacted after tries to speak to someone at this company or have spent monies with no real track record of where the money went, (as is my situation, all I get are Google maps of areas and not specifics, please contact me at barmingdale777@gmail.com. Please do not respond here as I am sure this is watched daily. I am sick over this as I am not a rich person. I retired 4 years ago but this looked like a good opportunity so I "invested" some of my pension. I am worried now. IF you feel the same way...PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE ON THESE FORUMS. I am hoping I can get the RIGHT people together to get this going quickly. I have been assured by the attorneys that if enough people have solid evidence, we can move quickly.I see people who appear to have lost money as well, so if you want to get the ball rolling quickly, please step forward and help me to help you as well. I look forward to talking to those of youthat are in the same boat as myself. Please put Bankcard Victim in the subject line as I get a lot of email. I am usually quiet but Let's NAIL these ###.

Comments

11th of Oct, 2009

The commercials are as real as the name Charlie Brown...I hear someone is looking for you and they found you...ut-oh NOW WHAT? Watch for the postman

11th of Oct, 2009

This is the Email I received from charliesconscious.;

"Aren't you the clown that uses ridiculous names and says don't trust anyone? Tell me why attorney's leave posts to YOU if it is everyone else that shouldn't be trusted. It is too bad you don't have a real purpose in life huh? You just can't help yourself. Dr Phil was talking about people just like you the other day"

He is a company shill from Bankcard Empire trying to scare someone.

I don't know if Dr. Phil endorses any SCAM products or companies, but if he ENDORSES a SCAM PRODUCT or COMPANY, that makes him a SCAMMER, in the same way that Bankcard Empire endorses these other scam companies working under their umbrella makes Bankcard empire a scammer, too!!!

Only a SCAMMER would defend the SCAMMERS, That I KNOW is the truth!!!