Bank Of America / trick to charge the late fee
I pay all my bills in the beginning of every month. Because I pay full amount around same time every month, I dont check all the detail of the statement, especially on this credit card. I seldom use this card. I use other card more. This month I noticed that BOA charged me the late fee. I am not complaining about the late fee. There is a reason my late payment. I checked the due date was 5/3. The due date is around the 8th of every month. I checked the previous due date online;10/12, 11/1, 12/7, 1/1, 2/1, 3/8, 4/2, 5/3.
I dont know why BOA keeps on changing the due date. I found out that I had paid the another late fee on Feb, too. If I had balance on other months, I would have paid more late fees.
All my other credit cards dont change due dates like this. They only change 1 or 2 days if they change.
I dont think it's fair to change the due dates like this. All I can think is that this is a BOA trick to charge the late fee to its customers.
Thank you for reading!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location