Bank Of America / mortgage loan
I have probably had the poorest customer service experience of my life with Bank of America which has continued for the last two months. They lost my mortgage check, told me to put a stop pay, then found it over a month later and attempted to cash. I was charged for a stop pay and they have not reimbursed. They promised to take of late charge, and would not. They even had a copy of the check that was lost in processing.
I faxed them paperwork three times that they said they were processing. The last time I called, a rep said someone dropped the ball and he realized that it was processed wrong, so I needed to fax recent information again. They said it would be another 45 days. I received conflicting information from multifple customer service reps. i even have proof from a loan officer who was on the conference call. It's pathetic. I can never speak to the same person, because they won't let you. I waited on hold for hours only to be transferred five times. I am not exagerating. My friends and family will be cancelling all cards . If I could move my mortgage, I would.
This is the worst bank in history!! Don't bank there!!!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location