Bank Of America / ruthless overdraft charges

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I have had an account With Bank of America, (before the two mergers as Bay Bank and Bank of Boston) for 17 years. I have had the odd overdraft charge because of my neglect yet i have have never complained or asked anything of them until today. Yesterday, my credit card payment was mysteriously taken from the WRONG account, an account i use for daily atm items. (coffee gas meals etc)
This mysterious ERROR caused, 7 OVERDRAFT CHARGES AT 35.00 EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 245.00 !!! I called and said that the automated bill pay had switched accounts on me, they said call back tomorrow we will straighten it out. Well i called, they won't admit the mistake, and have credited me 60.00 lousy bucks. So they screw up and charge me 185.00 . These are ludicrous times. I am moving everything from bank of america... no more credit card, no more morgage, no more personal or business account. RUTHLESS
EVIL GREEDY CORPORATION this "BANK OF AMERICA" RED
WHITE AND BLUE TO SCREW YOU TO THE MOON.
this ends my rant.

thanks for listening.

Aj

Comments

5th of Jun, 2009

I mysteriously got 3 overdraft fees because my transactions didn't update my balance in a timely manner. My statement says I paid for things two days after the transactions.