Bank Of America / fraud activity!
I was a victim of an internet check fraud scheme and Bank of America refuses to take any responsibility on this issue. I lost over $2, 000.00 in savings and now my account with B of A is negative $4, 200.00, which they are requiring that I pay back to them. They know this was not my fault but they refuse to live up to the fraud protection promise to their customers. In essence, the bank feels that I should have to pay over $6, 000.00 for something I couldn't control!!! They do not care about my well-being or the fact that my life is ruined because of this. I have no money to eat, pay my bills, or even pay for gas...
EVERYTHING IS GONE, including the money that I had saved for college! Their behavior is outrageous and something needs to be done to persuade them to do the right thing.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - a denied credit card dispute
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card