Bank Of America Debit Card / allowed funds to be withdrawn by merchant
My wife and I owned a very successful business called RaveXpress Courier Services. We used Enterprise Commercial Truck Leasing as one of our vehicle suppliers. We got hurt financially with the economy and a bad employee who stole us blind, and so we had to sell our business.
We still owed Enterprise a sum of money for back lease payments, so we set up a payment arrangement. Enterprise got greedy and used my wife's personal debit card to "collect" on the debt owed WITHOUT our authorization! One of the manager's obtained the debit card information from a previous rental car transaction.
We worked with Bank of America to clear up the issue, so they reversed the withdrawals, but then proceeded to take them again two months later after Enterprise supposedly proved they could collect the funds.
We were told by a Bank Account Manager that they would credit the funds again, over $4, 200.00, in two business days. It has been over one month now, and they have only credited half of the above amount. I have spent probably 16+ hours to resolve this issue, and yet it still goes on! I am so angry at B of A right now. Our funds are frozen and we cannot use any of our monies, and have not been able to for over a month. They say that they protect their customers...they are full of themselves and lie so easily. We may have to get a lawyer involved.
More Bank Of America Debit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location