Bank Of America / false overdraft fees
On June 11, 2008 I was charged for four overdraft fees. My checkbook register and the on-line statement provided by B of A agreed. However; the on-line statement the bank actually uses disagreed by $44.33 I contacted BofA and asked for an explanation of the disagreement. The rep and eventually the supervisor I spoke with could not provide an explanation. All they could keep saying is that I made a mistake in my register. Ok, but how did I make a mistake with their on-line statement? They/she refused to refund the fees. As a result I am unable to get medicine for my diabetes or the appropriate groceries for my condition. Instead the money I have coming in goes to their fees. It is their mistake. In my opinion I believe they (BofA) manipulate the accounts that are getting low to accomplish the gaining of fees.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Service in my area/ not providing me what I want that they can provide.
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california