Bank Of America / making home affordable
I am trying to make sure that anyone who is trying to get a loan modification through the Making Home Affordable program and their mortgage is with Bank of America knows that all of us must band together and file a class action suit. Bank of America is not going to help you with your loan.
Bank of America wants to put you in foreclosure. That is the simple fact. It is not going to suffer losses to shareholders. It is my prayer that an exceptional class action law firm comes across this and notifies me their is pending class action or they will be willing to hear what Bank of America is doing to destroy the lives of Americans. Unless their abuse of the Making Home Affordable program is publicized, no one can expect that Bank of America mortgages will be modified.
My story is long but, I needed to write this today. It is Christmas and my contact with Bank of America on Chrismas Eve resulted in this being the most joylessness Christmas I have ever had.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns