Bank Of America / terrible experience!
I had opened a Bank of America credit card with an APR of 13.99%. In April 2007, the APR had increased to 27.99%. When I called to find out why, they told me that because I had been making minimum payments, the increased my APR. What kind of logic is that??!? By increasing the APR, they are making MORE money off of me and less of my payment is going to the balance. I am trying to get it lowered and so far nothing. However an article written Dec 4, 2007 quotes Bank of America spokeman stating that customers have a right to say no to an increase YET I was given no warning and I certainly didn't give permission.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Small Business Banking Services
- Bank Of America Corporation - Branch Manager unprofessionalism
- Bank Of America Corporation - international wire transfer
- Bank Of America Corporation - Payment not applied to HELOC
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks