Bank Of America / is ruining my credit

Bank of America is ruining my credit! I've been lucky enough to keep my job through out this recession. I make six figures and have always been financially responsible. I've been unlucky enough that Bank of America has aquired two of my credit card accounts. I already had two lines of Credit with BOA. I've NEVER been late with a payment and actually pay more each month than what is due. They have continued to drop my credit so that it appears that I am right at my limits. For example: I had an MBNA credit card with an $18, 000 limit. I made a $5, 000 payment and they lowered my limit to 13, 000. I just made a $2500 payment and they lowered my limit the additional $2500. I just needed to buy a car and because it looks like I'm at my limit on all of my BOA accounts- I had to get a higher interest rate! I just paid off one of my BOA lines of credit ($9, 950) and the closed the account. They are taking good people thatt are working very hard to make their obligations and screwing them. My credit has dropped from good to fair thanks to BOA! There has got to be someone we can talk to about this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Bu
      10th of Dec, 2010

Bank of America has come newest Bank and in this little bit time, it has become very popular in everywhere. Because most of the big companies is merge with this Bank. And there's also very beneficial scheme available to customer in this Bank .

• St
      10th of Dec, 2010

Try to switch the balance on these credit cards to another bank. We got out two years ago when they were "yo-yoing" the interest rate with every statement! No explanation, no excuses and with a great deal of complaint, they would turn it back a couple of points only to put it up on the next statement. No ethics here!