Bank Of America / bank of america screwed me over
Bank of America screwed me over. I was away and overdrew my account several times through automatic payments of a few dollars here and there. each time it happened i was penalized a $35 fee. For about $50 in purchases i was charged $600 in fees.
Never got an email alert or anything. This despite many years of being a good customer and lots of money in other accounts.
Now i know some would say it is my fault for letting my account default but the issue is that they know i am a good customer and might have said something.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank of America - unethical behavior