Bank Of America / home loans customer service

Have you ever wanted to speak to a live person from BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP (Bank Of America)?

Here is how:

1. Dial [protected].
2. Completely disregard all their menus and prompts. Don't waist time typing/saying your loan number, etc. This is all garbage.
3. Ones the initial message is done playing, start pressing 0 (zero). Don't press it too fast, press - let go - press - let go...
4. You're being transfered to a representative.

Maybe more people know about this than I think. I was told that 0 (zero) is usually the default for a representative. However, their menu never mentions option 0 (zero). It keeps asking you about your loan number, the reason you called, etc. without doing anything with the info you enter.

I really hope this helps someone.

Di

Comments

• Di
      8th of Mar, 2010

EDIT: Now have to enter your loan number. Seems to disconnect you if the loan number is not entered. Otherwise, press zeroes as I said originally.

• Ir
      19th of May, 2010

Thank you for your postings about the B of A number and the lawsuit...

This was EXACTLY my experience and it took much internet searching to find a correct phone number to call... They will not give you one in customer service and keep directing you to lines that do not exist...

Unfortunately, when you do speak to a representative- they all tell you something that differs from the others and cannot help you AT ALL//////////
    I cannot believe they are being paid just to give people the run around and " claim : that they are working on loan modifications and workout programs...

I am mad as hell... and i am not going to take it anymore... to quote the movie network !

• Bu
      8th of Dec, 2010

We applied for a loan mod in May of this year and sent in all the paperwork bofa required. We fit into the criteria we owe more then our house is worth my job isn't steady and our house payment is more then 40 percent of our monthly gross income. Well I called weekly for seven months. I always got the run around its in review and then it was in the underwriters hands. I thought it was a timely process, but I felt we were making progress. At one point I was told by a bofa rep that our trial papers were on the way. We had an exact date when they should arrive by. Then came the fed ex letter only to find out we were denied and when I called them to ask why they told me because I was current on my payments, well being current on our payments is a guideline to enter into the program. I was in shock and here is the kicker, before we entered this mod process we paid our taxes and insurance separate, we would charge those so we could have a lower monthly
    payment. Well during the process bofa started an escrow account for us and now that we got denied we are stuck with a higher payment then before $300 a month more than our original monthly payment. How is that going to help us. This is a scam and the program would have helped us now instead we might lose our home!! buddy012@yahoo.com

9th of Dec, 2010

Please disregard united law group above. They are no longer representing me, but you can find more information about my lawsuit at piggybankblog.com, which I created for all those who have been abused by Bank of America potentially irregular, fraudulent and simply abusive loan modification program.

My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!

John Wright
    piggybankblog.com

• Br
      11th of Apr, 2011

I am disgusted by the way ya'll have treated me with my making home affordable modification and that you did not lower my house house payments but are now trying to take my home away from me, but yet you will auction my home off for pennies on the dollar instead of working with us and letting us keep it. this is going to stop because if we have to picket bank of america and do whatever else we can do against bank of america we will. call mrs. mccall 980-233-1579 CEO of bank of america and let her know to stop doing this to people and also Mrs. ebony brown who told me that either i can accept the modification, forclosure, or quick sale. i asked her to review the modification and she told me that i had those 3 choices only. my husband had to go on disability because he went in for surgery and he thought he'd be back to work in 3 months instead the surgery didnt go well and now he's on permanent disability. if president obama would do what he said he was going to do this would not be happining. “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”