Bank Of America / home loans customer service
Have you ever wanted to speak to a live person from BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP (Bank Of America)?
Here is how:
1. Dial [protected].
2. Completely disregard all their menus and prompts. Don't waist time typing/saying your loan number, etc. This is all garbage.
3. Ones the initial message is done playing, start pressing 0 (zero). Don't press it too fast, press - let go - press - let go...
4. You're being transfered to a representative.
Maybe more people know about this than I think. I was told that 0 (zero) is usually the default for a representative. However, their menu never mentions option 0 (zero). It keeps asking you about your loan number, the reason you called, etc. without doing anything with the info you enter.
I really hope this helps someone.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour