Bank Of Africa / scam

A couple of days ago I got this email:

Dear friend, I am manager in charge of auditing and accounting unit foreign exchange department bank of africa (b.o. a) ouaga-burkina faso west africa, with due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction. during my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner who died in a plane crash incident. the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. although personally, I kept this information secret within myself toenable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution, the amount involved is (usd$25.000, 000), (million us dollars), meanwhile the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon your acceptance information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.in fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. this is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to b ere-transferred into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me please, you have been advised to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advice us to invest in. all other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me through my private email address mr_salif_tanko_cont_act10_10@live. fr as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal. best regard, mr. salif tanko [protected].

Mi

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2009

From The Desk Of Mr Felix Ahmed
    Foreign Remittance Manager.
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,

I Know That This Mail Will Come To You As A Surprise As We Never Met Before. I Need Your Urgent Assistance in Transferring the Sum Of ($25.5m).After Hearing from You I Will Give You More Details about the Transaction.

Your full data’s will be required to enable me draft an application form which you will fill and apply to our bank for the release of the transfer in your name .

here is my Number +226 -7884-2134

Thanks

Mr Felix Ahmed

• Sn
      30th of Dec, 2010

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met
    before, but need not to worry as I am using the only
    secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business. I am contacting you independently of my
    investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.3 million united state dollar.) immediately to your private account.
    The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for nine good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. I want to
    release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF
    KIN since August 1997.

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank
    treasury as unclaimed fund. Upon receipt of your reply indicating your interest in this transaction, I will send you full details on
    how the business will be executed.
    Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Regards,