Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group Logo

Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group

Having problems with Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group?

+223 20 295 604 (Head Office)
+223 20 295 605 (Head Office)
+225 20 303 400 (Cote d’Ivoire)
+261 202 239 100 (Madagascar­)
+253 21 353 016 (Djibouti)
+255 222 110 104 (Tanzania­)
+257 22 201 111 (Banque De Credit De Bujumbura)
+229 21 312 425 (Banque De L’habitat Du Benin)
+229 21 313 228 (Benin­)
+226 50 308 870 (Burkina­ Faso­)
418, Avenue de la Marne, Bozola
Bamako
Mali - BP2249
Group­ Subsidiaries

France
6, Rue Cambacérès, 75008 Paris – France

Cote d’Ivoire
Angle Av. Terrasson de Fougères et Rue Gourgas 01 BP 4132 - Abidjan 01 - Côte d’Ivoire

Network­ Banks

Ghana
C131/3, Farrar Avenue, Adabraka - P.O. Box C1541 Cantonments - Accra - Ghana

Kenya­
BOA House, Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands, P.O. Box 69562-00400, Nairobi - Kenya

Rwanda

22, Avenue des Aviateurs - Kinshasa-Gombe - RDC

Senegal
Immeuble Elan - Route de Ngor, zone 12, quartier des Almadies-Dakar-Senegal

Tanzania­
NDC Development House, Ohio Street/Kivukoni Front P.O. Box 3054 - Dar es Salaam - Tanzania

Togo
Boulevard de la République, BP 229 – Lomé – Togo

Uganda
Plot 45 Jinja Road P.O. Box 2750 - Kampala - Uganda

Banque De Credit De Bujumbura (Bcb)
Mairie de Bujumbura - Avenue Patrice Lumumba BP 300 - Bujumbura - Burundi

Banque De L’habitat Du Benin (Bhb)
Boulevard de France - 01 BP 6555 - Cotonou - Bénin
Fax: +229 21 312 460

Benin­
Avenue Jean-Paul II - 08 BP 0879 - Cotonou - Bénin
Fax: +229 21 313 117

Burkina­ Faso­
770, Av. du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé Lamizana 01 BP 1319 - Ouagadougou 01 - Burkina Faso
Fax: +226 50 308 874

Complaints & Reviews

Fraud not getting money

Hello I have a bank account in bank of africa nigeria?? Acount number [protected] bank address s24 oyinka...

Money never reflect

My agency Military Texas sent to money Apr5/2018, total $6.000...Officer person Name is "Sharon lee Calhoun...

Huge scam

This bank started contacting me 3 yrs ago. A Mr Douglas Wells, as well as the "Bank Manager" Aljaji N"Diayl...

Bank

Hallo I have bank account101078050 I was told can transfer to uk no problem, now imf say I cant have to have a card, they want to charge me £522 to deliver when I can get it for £44 the bank is in lagos mrs rita john, and its getting rediculous is this the norm or scam, even the imf gave the all clear and now gone back on there word and not answering there emails, [protected], [protected]@ymail.com

Asking me to send £ 1,400.00 gbp to convert my $2m inherited

Last dec. 18, 2015 I received email from dr. issaka moumouni Foreign remmitance director, bank international...

bennedict joseph

Good afternoon
I received an email from a rev. Anthony who is claiming that a yound lady helen left me $300000 us. This rev. Anthony has sent me a person to contact through western union. The person is bennedit joseph from dakar, senegal. He is a fake and it is scam. I thnk these people need to be track down.

bennedict joseph

fraud

I have send a total sum of $16000 to the name call francis newman in burkina faso west africa can you please kindly take action
When I see the fake cheaqe is too late

fraud

• Mi
    Mikhael Jan 07, 2009

Recently, I've got the fallowing email:

Daripada: Adamu Salif <[email protected]>
    Kepada:
    Dihantar: Ahad, 4 Januari, 2009 11:59:32
    Subjek: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

From: Dr. adamu salif
    Attention please,

I am Dr.adamu salif, the bank manager of bank of africa (BOA) Burkina Faso West
    Africa branch. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that you
    will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, i am the
    manager of bank of africa and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of us$10.5
    million (Ten Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) I have the courage to
    look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
    business transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

The owner of this accountis mr ron morris, foreigner and he is the manager of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by proffession.he died with his entire family were among the victims of december 25, 2003 air-crash incident in benin, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success.

My investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it
    is real and a genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this
    transaction, at the conclusion of this
    business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me while 10% will be for the expenses.

I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details
    Thanks.

Best Regards
    Dr adamu salif

Invitel - Internet és telefon
    -----------------------------
    Folyamatos akciók honlapunkon!
    ADSL, közvetítőválasztás, bérelt vonal.
    Lakossági és üzleti ajánlatok.
    Díjcsomagajánló, ADSL-kereső.
    Információ és értékesítés: 1288

• Co
    C O Oct 08, 2018

My Military agency Texas sent to money Bamako Mali, Bank of Africa. April 5, 2018. 10:00am total $6.000, Money is still never reflect...I like know What’s going on?? Because someone need money right alway now...They really need better customers service. I was talk to also chatting before Bamako Mali Manager Name is “Bouchaib Traore Fachar”Manager direct. He try help call or email BOA HQ always turn down an excuse day after days so many month already.. can you everyone believe this situation happen?? Someone scam the money or steal the money never know happen?? Now nobody know where is it money? This is so horrible and miserable Bank Of Africa customers services...General Moore also Bryan also me still waiting the money days after days now 6 months pass now.. Daevon C Bryan now no money also no food and health is really bad condition.. A lot time his crying only drink water sleep days after days now... Bank Of Africa really concern customers send him USA his home be safe arrival he really need trimming his health also his condition really bad last time stayed hospital almost one week too...Because bank of Africa disappointed many peoples.. i’m earnest request with you buy him tickets please send him U.S.A. if you really concern customers take care he waiting money pass half year already.. Please someone help him or HQ bank of Africa..
    K O

email scam

I need your urgent assistance Reply me through this email [protected]@sify.com Dear friend, How are...

scam!!! again!!!

Call me for more explaination.‏ From: asim. [protected]@voila. fr Sent: wednesday, 23 june 2010 12:55:49...

Sydney Metro Area Banks

wanting bank info

This is the sequence of contacts. I told them if they wanted to send me a check to do it by snail mail and...

Jay Phishing

gold option loan

I need the original agreement that BOA sent out for their Gold option Fixed rate loan. I need this agreement...

scam and lies

Gafary ibrahima adama

Officier de crédit / change et

Recouvrements des fonds & agrave; la bank

Of africa (boa). ouagadougou

Burkina faso

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle mr gafary ibrahima adama, employé & agrave; la bank of africa du burkina faso (boa bf), en tant que officier du département de crédit et de rémittence internationale. je viens très respectueusement solliciter votre collaboration pour une transaction; en effet, j'ai découvert la souscription d'un de nos clients décédés depuis 2003.

Sans nouvelle des parents de ce dernier, notre institution est sur le point de faire de cette souscription le patrimoine de la banque, mais elle reste prête & agrave; effectuer le remboursement & agrave; toute personne qui se présenterait comme & eacute;tant bénéficiaire de ladite souscription et qui fournirait toutes les informations relatives & agrave; ce compte. je vous contacte & agrave; présent afin que vous interveniez en tant qu'héritier de cette souscription.

Je vous fournirai plus de détails sur l'opération dès que je recevrai votre accord par rapport & agrave; la proposition. il s'agit de la somme de 12.000 000 dollars us, et j'accepte de vous donner les 40 % de cette somme, pour votre participation.

Je reste optimiste & agrave; recevoir une suite favorable & agrave; ma proposition. la banque arrête les transferts & agrave; partir du 23/11/2008 et reprend l'année prochaine après son bilan. donc nous avons juste le temps de récupérer ces fonds sans perdre de temps.

Veuillez me laisser votre contact téléphonique, pour une & eacute;troite collaboration.

Mr gafary ibrahima adama.

scam!!!

Dear friend, my name is dr tuoga hazem I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of bank of africa (b.o. a) here in ouagadougou, burkina faso.in my department we discovered an abandoned sum $10 million us dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (mr. richard burson from florida, u.s. a) who died along with his entire family on november 1999 in a plane crash. since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. it is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, send me your contact information. 1. age. (2) residential adress (3) occupation (4) private telephone. waiting to hear from you, my regards. reply me with this email; [protected]@voila. fr

beware!

The desk of : mr azi kama
Bank of africa (b.o. a)
Ouagadougou burkina-faso,
West africa.

Dear friend,

(private/confidential).

I am mr azi kama the director in charge of auditing section bank of africa (. b.o. a) ouagadougou burkina-faso in west africa. for give my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. as it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the internet search here in ouagadougou burkina-faso. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us. during our auditing in this bank, I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner mr andreas schranner from munich germany who died with his wife and their only daughter on monday, 31 july, 2000 in a plane crash.

The fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development. he was the governor of taiwan central (reserve) bank. the said amount is u. s $14, 000, 000 (fourteen million united state of america dollar). I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow. their death occured naturally. please view this

Website:website:http://news. bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479. stm

for your information been you not a taiwanese will not pose any problem for the sucessful transfer on this fund into your account. all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.in this country as a civil servant (a banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. this is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request.

Our banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. the request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. please you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I will fly down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment will be discussed. on your acceptance to be my partner, please email for a brief discussion before we proceed. please keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist me. I look forward to receive your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr azi kama

scam!

Again this bank of africa! and with the same scam! Dear friend, greetings and compliments of the season, I...

the same scam!

I also got the same scam! just look...

You can now email me at: [protected]@yahoo.com

- attention: please; I am mrs aicha diop. the manager audit & accounts dept.in banque international du burkina-faso (bib). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $8.3million immediately to your private account. the above sum belongs to our deceased customer late mr. jose g. sau from lima peru who died along with his entire family in the benin plane crash 2003 and since then the fund has been in a suspenseaccount. after my further investigation, I discovered that mr jose g. sau died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (6) six years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund. because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you therecognition and have the fund transfer to your account. the total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. the transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. more details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you. your full name... your sex... your age... your country... passport / driving license... marital status... your occupation... your personal mobile number... your personal fax number... thanks mrs aicha diop audits & accounts dept (b.i. b)

stay away!

I found this in my email. I'm sure this is just another scam, so stay away from this bank and people!

You can now email me at: [protected]@yahoo.com

- from mr ibrahim ama bills and exchange manager, bank of africa (Boa) ouagadougou burkina faso. Dear friend I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18.5 million dollars united states) to your account. After hearing from you I will give you more details about the transaction, and application which you will forward to the bank, and I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted. If you are interested please reply me immediately. [protected]@hotmail. Fr

don't trust them!

If you get the fallowing email, never trust these people!

From: mr baro isa
Bank of africa (Boa)
Ouagadougou-burkina faso

Dear friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just the urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from burkina faso in west africa and currently holding the post of bill and exchange director in our bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds that amounts to $15.5million dollars into a foreign account and the said fund belongs to our deceased clients who died on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.

Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a great day.

Yours,
Mr baro isa.
Nb: please reply to [protected]@jmail.Co. Za

scam

A couple of days ago I got this email:

Dear friend, I am manager in charge of auditing and accounting unit foreign exchange department bank of africa (b.o. a) ouaga-burkina faso west africa, with due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction. during my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner who died in a plane crash incident. the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. although personally, I kept this information secret within myself toenable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution, the amount involved is (usd$25.000, 000), (million us dollars), meanwhile the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon your acceptance information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.in fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. this is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to b ere-transferred into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me please, you have been advised to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advice us to invest in. all other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me through my private email address [protected]@live. fr as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal. best regard, mr. salif tanko 00226 [protected].

• PAUL MACKENZIE Jun 10, 2009

From The Desk Of Mr Felix Ahmed
    Foreign Remittance Manager.
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,

I Know That This Mail Will Come To You As A Surprise As We Never Met Before. I Need Your Urgent Assistance in Transferring the Sum Of ($25.5m).After Hearing from You I Will Give You More Details about the Transaction.

Your full data’s will be required to enable me draft an application form which you will fill and apply to our bank for the release of the transfer in your name .

here is my Number +226 -7884-2134

Thanks

Mr Felix Ahmed

• Sn
    Sniper 1 Dec 30, 2010

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met
    before, but need not to worry as I am using the only
    secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business. I am contacting you independently of my
    investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.3 million united state dollar.) immediately to your private account.
    The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for nine good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. I want to
    release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF
    KIN since August 1997.

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank
    treasury as unclaimed fund. Upon receipt of your reply indicating your interest in this transaction, I will send you full details on
    how the business will be executed.
    Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Regards,
    Mr.Tarek Omar
    Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso-West Africa

wants your information

I told them I will bring in all copies from bank manager of africa that my husband receives stating after africa crash next of benefecery may be my husband to receive the money may be intitle to receive some inheirist. can you believe this and I will let f.b. i. know and I will get back to complaints board for more information to share the story with others.
Deborah

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices