Balsam Hill / False Advertising
I wish I had found this website before ordering two artificial Christmas trees from this company. These people are criminals and they know it. The photographs they show on their website do not come close to representing the actual appearance of their products. I wouldn't be surprised if this equates to "bait and switch". Website photos are beautiful. Trees are full and dense. You cannot see the "trunk", or through the tree at any point. Actual trees are thin. "Trunk" is totally visible. You can see through every portion of the tree.
Unfortunately, I found out to late. I going to cost me $100-$150 to return the low quality trees they sent me. They advertise having the most luxurious trees, crafted to exceed expectations. Their trees come from China! I did not find this out till after they arrived. They also lead you to believe the entire trees are fully hinged, they are not.
That's my sorry story about my online tree shopping experience. Save yourself a lot of pain. Find a tree locally you can see in person.
Rich W. - Apex, NC
More Balsam Hill Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Deceptive advertisement! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill Trees - Bad Quality & No Customer Service
- Artificial 48& Wreath - Damaged / Unclear Description 
- Balsam Hill - No order and no apology 
- Balsam Hill - Rip off
- Balsam Hill - wreath