Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ / Nasty Desk People
I too was scammed by this company many years ago. I was in high school, and when I joined I wanted to make sure that I would be able to cancel my membership because I was going to go to college out of state. One of the "trainers" (really a sleezy salesman) assured me that all I had to do to cancel was to tell them that I was moving. When I tried to cancel, they said I needed to move where there wasn't a gym within 50 miles, something that the salesman that sold me the membership conveniently failed to mention. How these people live with themselves taking advantage of high school students.
To make matters worse, the desk people working at the gym I go to are really rude and disrespectful. For some reason, my care all of a sudden stopped working and a lady at the desk after getting off her personal phone call just took my card away. After trying to explain how I have been using my cards for years, she ignored me and said she was just doing her job. Now, I have to pay $10 for a new card after she took my card away! I'm going to have to find a new gym to go to.
More Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service