Bajaj Allianz / Horrible service!

1 India Review updated:

Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested 30,000/- in one of their insurance policies in December 2006. This is April end and I have still not received my policy papers. The person (agent) who submitted my papers is nowhere present. His cell no ([protected]) is not reachable half of the times. Other times, some one answers the phone and says that person is his cousin and is out of station.

As Bajaj Allianz had some tie up with Standard Chartered (and on their recommendation I invested my money), I inquired with them, they asked me to contact Gopi at no. 080-[protected]. Since January 2007, I have been trying to get some help, but the responses I get are so shameless. In January, Gopi said it has already been delivered on my address. When I told him NO. His question was Are you sure? What is this non sense? I am not trying to waste their or my time. I don't have any papers, If something happens to me, will they give me insurance coverage? Then he started saying we are checking out, although it has been delivered. Then they said this is some problem with speed post and you should check this out yourself. After some more time, their response was papers have returned back and we are resending again. In every conversation he says I will call you after some time, but no one responds back. When I still didn't get my papers, I called up again and this time, the response was like I have called first time, he again said the same thing that papers were sent on 18th Jan 07. This is so frustrating. I asked him about some other person's no like his manager's no, he directly denied. Now the situation is such that he never answers my queries, most of the times, phone no is not reachable. When by chance i am able to get line clear, some one else answers and the responses are horrible, nobody is ready to help me. They are not even ready to give me duplicate papers. Don't know what have they done to my money. Irony is, I checked out all the customer care numbers present on their site for the region, not even one of them works.

Comments

• Mu
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I went through all the complaints about Bajaj Allianz. What I understand from the complaints is a lack of knowledge from the customer side about the product they are interested. Of course, a few incidents from the staff working at Bajaj Allianz are not simply ignored.

But from my personal experience with the Bajaj Allianz, this is the first best insurance company among all the private insurance company. I am not an agent for Bajaj Allianz insurance. I have insured more than 25 policies for different people from Bajaj Allianz through RMP. All of them are satisfied with the service. Even there was a pen slip error, I have learned how to settle the problem through the relevant channel.

Anybody need any help, please feel free to send mail to my email ID : [protected]@iimk.ac.in

Thanks

Sincerely
    Murugan

• Gi
      16th of Jun, 2008

Damn Cheaters.. I had paid 5000/- recorded my address in that Form everything.. Thats it. Cheaters. The person who gave the number not picking up the call nor responding.. Murthy Name i think number is 9341156224

Could anyone take action about this???

• Gi
      16th of Jun, 2008

Agency name is TLC or something.. I dint get the refund also.. Man, we the educated only got cheated and how about the illitrate.. Someone has to do something for this..

• Sy
      12th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was working with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd from 1st August 2006 to 31st March 2007 and i have left the job with one month notice as per the company's rules.

Till date they have not given me my form - 16 and due to that i am not able to file my income tax and now i will be penalised for Rs.5, 000/- under section 271 F of Income Tax Act. Kindly let me know who will be responsible if i penalised.

I have followed with lots of mails to-

but they are not responding and accounts department is also not reponding as i am not a employee of the company.

Please let me know what i can do in this matter??

20th of Aug, 2008

sir i am waiting for last 7 month, my brother akbar basha file not open still now. TLC NO: 1750166. Please give replay

11th of Sep, 2008

yes. Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider.There is no comunication between sub branches to main branches.sub branches only for money collection.they will never listen you complain.and also head office not responding right way.in my goup 7 policy document not delivrd after 2 years.very poor service.i m filling i have lost my money.

12th of Sep, 2008

Dear All,
    I have worst experience with Bajaj Allianz, I had enrolled for policy ( Policy no. 0102850476) 3 months back, but still I did not get any policy document but they are deducting premium every month from my account through ECS. Bajaj Allianz sucks. If I call there toll free number they don't respond properly.I am really fedup with the service of the Bajaj Allianz .
    I advise all the new people who want to enroll with Bajaj allianz not to go for it. If they there is so much delay in issuing policy imagine what will happen when you apply for the claim. Insurance is not only the investment, it is protection that you give to yourself and your family from unfortunate situations. Don't make your family suffer later because of poor service and negligence of the Bajaj Allianz.
    I have heard lot of such incidents from customers of Bajaj Allianz and lot of people are unhappy.

Regards
    Sandeep

• Re
      23rd of Sep, 2008

A person from TLC group asked me to join this company and i join this company by taking policy New family gain on 24-09-2008. I Gave him The DD for Rs. 5000/- to him but immediately he asked me to give the challen of the DD. when i asked him the reason he said, if i give that challen in TLC they give me a free application worth Rs. 2/- But still i have a doubt why he took the challen from me. When i asked him do i also should pay Rs. 2/- in future. he said no. its free for you.

I don't know what is going on. till 20 days he kept contact with me but now a days he is not calling me. what is the reason. I received the id card from TLC and not received the Policy as it is not completed 30 days.

After reading all the comments above i am feeling afraid. Pls. help me what can i do. my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

30th of Sep, 2008

Sir My didi Mrs Lata Joshi code No 100484233 at Pithoragarh (UK) is an agent with bajaj allianze. Through didi Mrs Maya Joshi had taken a policy named Unit gain & gold during Mar 08. But the commission of my didi is still awaited. Please post your comments on ibid e mail at the earliest.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2008

sir

please give the information about TLC commissoin in bajaj alliannz

25th of Nov, 2008

I have invested in nov'2006 Rs.10000/- under new unit gain policy. The allocation rate is extremely low (just 28.5) but it was not cleared by an agent . I cannot expect such fraud from this company.

5th of Dec, 2008

hi friends
    i saw an adevertisment about bajaj allianz and contacted that person he told me abt ths policy am very confused abt ths.am in the condtion wht to do
    plz help me in fndng the answr
    is this safe to invest in bajaj"family gain policy?
    can i have direct relationship with the company wtht any agents, i mnt only with the reputed agents, in whm i can trust!
    how muuch should i have to pay fr each premium?
    explain be abt the policy?
    wht is the surity fr my money?

note am very need of money so a five thosnd also realy mean to me so plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me if u hve heart

thanking you
    with confusion
    v.rahamathullah

• Ar
      25th of Dec, 2008

Hi,

I totally agree with you,

Hi,

Before two months I have taken a policy with the bajaj allianze life insurance.
    Till now I didn't get the policy documents. I talked to the customer helpline
    and got my policy no.

I am from chennai and I called to the chennai corporate office and they didn't give
    proper response [ 044-30682023, 044-30682036 ] and they have given one person name and
    told me he is a relationship manager [ his number is : +91994013556 ].But he is also useless
    and didn't help me.

So the issues are,

1. I didn't get my policy documents

2. The person called me and he has given the following commitments to make me
    to take the policy, Later I came to know he is a agent

1. I will get the rs. 4, 00, 000 death benefit for free if I
    take this policy.

2. I will get the rs. 3000 worth L.G DVD player with my policy
    documents [ But when I talked with the corporate office they told me I
    will receive only the policy documents ]. But even I didn't receive that also.

And it seems the bajaj allianze life insurance is doing lot of fraud to make the people
    to take this policy. I request you to careful about this fraud people.

Regards

Arunachalam.

• Na
      21st of Jan, 2009

BAJAJ ALLIANZ SHOUL NOT JOIN ONE OF THEIR AUTHORITY COME TO MANIPUR FOR AN INVESTIGATION FOR A DEATH CLAIM OF MY ELDER BROTHER, AFTER INVESTIGATION HE SAID GIVE HIM Rs.15000/ SO THAT HE WILL HELP US TO GET 100% OTHERWISE HE WON'T TELL THE TRUTH

• Na
      21st of Jan, 2009

BAJAJ ALLIANZ IS CHEATER

13th of Apr, 2009

I had a similar case with bajaj allianz insurance. Agent is saying a new plan Which is
    5000+500 =5500Rps to Bajaj Allianz & TLC salem. after 20 yerar they will give nearly pay 15lkhs is it possible but Everybody is very interest about this plan and they are ready to join nearly 100 members please help me if they will do any fraud whole the team will lose before that please intimate me if it is any fraud cases they will serve.

Sreekanth.G
    Banglore
    Mb no 9916376638

• As
      2nd of May, 2009

Bajajallianz are big cheats and liars . Never make the mistake of taking ANY policies from this company as from the bottom to the top they are all the same- they try to swindle you and pass the buck to you finally. Please go to mouthshut.com to hear about this inefficient and unreliable bunch of incompetent rogues.

26th of Aug, 2009

The worst experience I have ever had. I have been after these guys for more than two months just to endorse my Policy for motor insurance in Karnal. Agent Mohit asks for more money in bribe and says he handed over documents to Bajaj Office. Employee Sunil Baveja says they haven't received and fired Mohit months ago. Employees say they are not responsible for anything. I handed over all documents thrice andeven directly to their office. Nobody picks up the phone..mobile or landline. Some of them have shut down their numbers. I wonder what legal action could be taken. It has become so ugly.
    Definitely no more insurance or anything with Bajaj Allianz.

• Pr
      7th of Sep, 2009

I agree this,
    as i have faced lot of problems to pay my bill..
    once i had got a call from their representative saying that i have to pay my premium of tlc which is due in another two weeks.
    when i asked her whether i can pay it online she gave me a customer care number and asked me to call them and find out the details
    and now i have been calling them from 20 days and i am unable to reach
    when i finally got hold of a guy in the customer care
    he asked me to call to a different number as i had to pay it in bajaj allianz office and he doesn't know those details
    and i had called up to that toll free number which he gave me and then the Voice reply told me that their representative will call me in a day and its almost one week now and i am yet to receive the call from them

• Cl
      10th of Oct, 2009

We deposited 1 lakh per year for three years and we are informed that you would be given 7 lakh after you pay the last 1 lakh. But still no information from Bajaj allianz the agent is telling that you do not claim money now because you will get very less. Two years have passed since we paid the last due. We are in need of money and now we are ready to accept whatever they give. What should we do to get the money back from them. Can anybody tell me the procedure to get my money.