Having problems with Bajaj Allianz?

1800 102 5858 (BHARTI)
+91 203 030 5858 (Customer Service)
+91 206 602 6666 (Head Office)
Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada
Pune
India - 411006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bajaj Allianz.

Complaints & Reviews

BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD,WHITE HOUSE,BEGUMPET,HYDERABADRENEWAL OF MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY

I HAVE A INSURANCE POLICY NO.OG-[protected], expirey on 04/03/08, FOR MY PLATINA BIKE AS IT IS TO BE RENEWED, I GOT A LETTER FROM THE COMPANY, I CALL THE GIVEN NO TO SEND SOME EXECUTIVE TO COLLECT THE MONEY ON 3rd MARCH, THEIR EXECUTIVE CAME ON 5th OF MARCH (MR.RAJ KUMAR, MOBILE NO9885187120 ) WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS OF CASH TO BE RECIEVED AS A BIG CO I BELIVE AND PAID THE MONEY TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECIEVED MY RENEWAL CERTIFICATE NOR ANY RECIEPT OF MY MONEY, FOR THIS PROBLEM I CALLED THIER BEGUMPET OFFICE BUT I COULD NOT GET POSITIVE RESPONCE, LAST WEEK ONE LADY EXECUITVE CONFIRMED THAT MY POLICY IS RENEWD ON 14TH MARCH, WE WILL SEND THE SAME THROUGH COURRIER, BUT IT PAST 8 WORKING DAYS, BUT TILL NOW NOT RECIEVED MY POLICY.

• Dj
      dj fardeen May 27, 2008

Sir

You have taken help of media coz these Idiots woudnt care for the customer, these are people are the kings of today, in hyderabad people are getting lazy these days, these problems are common in hyderabad, what i think was you should have filed a complaint with police and took the help of media sir, these days these guys are taking it easy, these companies want to make more customers and more money in any way, no propper responce to the customer if any things happens ok sir i will to talk with the manager and i will inform you tomorrow sir, they make us fool repeat the same old story again and again.

• Ra
      ramakrishna Mar 03, 2009

I took my car insurance policy with them last week. In which they didn't mentioned my car engine no /chassis no and they clain it is open end policy. I don't know what it mean. when the claim comes then they will start showing all these small issues. They just care about money and more customers, but customer support at all. I called them som many time, till date I haven't received my new policy.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co — Poor Customer Care; No redressal

As big as is the name of the company, as small as its attitude towards customers. I purchase ULIP based life...

Bajaj AllianzUnauthorized billing!

I'd purchased a travel insurance on dated Sept. 09,2007 by consulting on line and paid premium for overseas Travel insurance. I'd also confirmed with the one of employee Named Ms. Shardha that policy would be deliver online after being paid. But when I purchased online overseas insurance, an automated email came to me that policy would be sent at my address in 48 hours I was shocked coz I was informed that policy would be served on line instantly after payment being done online through my credit card. On sept 11, 2007 I'd approached ms. Laskhmi Husiaine who was claiming as a manager in Baja Allianz to cancel the policy and make a refund. and she assured me that refund will be done in seven days. On my question that why refund could not be done online instantly as they charged, she was answer less but assured me that it would refund in 7 days.

Now after two months Bajaj Allianz could not make my refund and they gave me fake transaction number 216768 and told that refund had been made on september 09, 2007 by citibank. Ms. Lakshmi Huisaine also told me that she would forward me the email of refund which they got from citibank but as usual, she was telling me lie and involved in this cheating with Bajaj Allianz.

I never seen such a fraud company in my life. They are just grabbing money and Lakshmi Huisaine is a big LIER.

• Su
        Sunny John Jan 06, 2008

Ya Bajaj Allianze is one of the wors t insurers out to loot the customers. For example they have launched tow schemes at the same time New Unit Gain Plus and New Unit gain, with the intention to loot the cutomer of the first year 's fee of 71% for the first scheme where as for the second scheme charging only 24% thus to loo the customer a whopping 47% extra for the second scheme while the schemes were launched at the same time with the same benefits.
        Any one subscribing to the Bajaj Allianze policies will be entering inot a transaction with a scrupulous insurere and be aware

• Za
        ZAK Aug 08, 2008

I have heared about several such incedents with this company. I heared that they are tied up with some MLM company to market their product. I just want to know whether IRDA has approved such tie-ups. As far as I know the IRDA requires a MIn 100 Hours of training for the agent and atleast 50 hours for the agents under the company which has the corporate agent certificate. I am sure that this is not the case with any of the MLM representative.

bajajallianz1 Feb 23, 2010

As there is no contact information, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Bajaj AllianzFefusal of claim

I took health insurance policy for myself 3 years back in order to protect my self from any medical ailment or accidents in future. I was assured by the agent that it is the best medical policy and covers everything. I have renewed my policy thrice and was paying regular premium with the hope that this policy will protect me in case of any medical emergency. Last year when i got married i also enrolled my wife (manubha) in it so that she can also be covered. But when my wife encountered a major health problem and was rushed to the nearby escorts hospital we were assured that we will get the benefits as stated earlier but after three days when my wife was admitted in the hospital the hospital authorities informed us that BAJAJ ALLIANZ refused to reimburse stating that Gynae problems are not covered in the policy. I was asked to check the terms and conditions and when i checked i was shocked to see that it doesnt cover any disease except cough and sneezing, and offcourse no one is going to take this policy for common cough n cold.. so then i realized BAJAJ ALLIANZ is the WORST insurance company.. Escorts hospital authority(faridabad) informed us that many patients are refused at the last moment those who are registered with bajaj allianz. They just dupe people and therefore this matter has been sent in all reputed newspapers to protect common man from such corrupt companies. Reference number given to us by bajaj alliance was 1888247.

• Te
          teja Jan 12, 2008

private insurance companies means business not customer satisfaction and loyalty.you made a blunder believing in private players when u have LIC at your door step.

• Ko
          Koteshwar Oct 01, 2009

Hi,

I have taken a ULIP from Bajaj Allianz they are not providing the unit allotment details.
          and they are not providing the commission for the polcies joined through my friend.

If any one know s what I can do this regard please drop a mail.

Thanks
          Koteshwar

Bharti [protected] Email [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in

Bajaj Allianz Motor InsuranceWorst responce time and complain handeling!

My mail started July 25th Onwards and sent not leas than 7 to 8 times to the Bajaj Allianz Customer care id and continuous followup with Pune based Bajaj Allianz Customer care officers over the call, but i am sorry to say that my request is not processed till date(One month is completed). I have sent my scanned policy papers to transfer my car policy to my name and hypothetical was supposed to be cleared off from the policy papers as its cleared from the registration book and I have been promised many a times that the it will be taken care of in the next 24 hours time, sometimes they say we have told our branch office but they are not responding to us. I need to understand does the transfer of policy, when all the necessary documents are given takes more than a month time. I used to have policy from ICICI Lombard for my previous car and i have changed the policy holders name of the new buyer of my car in just 2 days time. Thats is want we call it as professional people. Just having an IRDA approval and opening a branch office doesn't makes a sense if you are not able to take care of the request from customers.

I want IRDA to take up this issue and process further on this. If required i am ready to sue Bajaj Allianz for such negligence from their end. Let me understand, in this one month time if my car gets lost or i met with an accident then is your Insurance company is going to accept the claim when the policy is on old owners name and registration is on new owners name. I know that your answer is 'NO'. This is going to be my last year with Bajaj Allianz & i am not going to continue my policy from Bajaj Allianz and ensure that i will suggest others too not to go with Bajaj Allianz ever.

Its shame to the Baja Allianz!

• As
            Ashish Jadhav Oct 01, 2007

I have taken the most unfortunate decision for my Fiat Palio, that is taking the worst insurance company with 3rd rate people working for it.

I have my car waiting repair for an accident from the past 1 month. The surveyer is an independent one his name is Thippeswamy who has the ost un professional way of work & no manners at all. He has even Abused me with choisest of foul language when I asked him to visit the garage and survey the part which he says does not need replacement. The mechanics have told me and him that the damage is done internally & its best to replace it as it could cause loss of control of the car but his arguement is that its not that damaged and it looks fine so fit the same part back and then if in case after measurement taken shows isssues then we can look for replacement. Is this how one works?

He absued is one also tells me that I can do what I want he will see that nothing takes place with out his permission. On compaining to the Manager Prakash he sends another person who like a parrot repeats the same and walks away. I had requested to be informed when the person will inspect the car & was promised the same but later I was told that its already being done and nothing changes.

First I was promised 24/7 support.. but it tool Bajaj Allianz 3 days to communicate and accept my claim. This is service.

I am going to file multiple cases against Individual and the company for negligent service, Forcing to have an Unsafe car on the road to save few rupees and defamation against the survyer.

Third Class Company with Pathetic service

Is anyone here able to help me out with this comapany?

Ashish
            ashish.[protected]@gmail.com

jayant kumar Feb 17, 2008

I had a similar case with bajaj allianz motor insurance. I got my car insured. The papers never came. The agent was unreachable. After calling up their office 2-3 times, i got the papers delivered.

And then i had to literally fight with them for the freebies that they had promised with the insurance - service coupons, etc.

The branch office denied my claims to the freebies the agent had offered. And then i called up the head office in pune. Mailed them. And finally after numerous phone calls, i got some coupons.

No more insurance from bajaj allianz for me.

BALAJI Feb 28, 2009

PLEASE DONT GO FOR ANY BAJA ALLAINZ RELATED PRODUCT

I never came across such worst company ever. This company is clever in fooling the customer while buying the product and they will not explain anything about the policy, after few days you will come to know what is there in the policy. Because i had such worst experience.

I bought a new car TATA INDICA and i have insured in this worst company. My car met with accident with in a month from date of purchase. So go for claim and i called claim department for claiming. They also surveyed and accepted for my claim. I got repaired my car from concorde motors. One week later my agent NANDAGOAL call me said that ther is additional compulsory detuctable in your policy and you have signed. But while filling the form i have seen ther are two deductable. In one detuctable column they filled Rs.500 and in another detuctable column they filled Rs.0 . Later my agent changed that detuctable from Rs.0 to Rs.10000.(they are clever because they will mention the amount in number not in words). Like wise i have been cheated .

Then i called to customer care and raised complaint against this. But they are irresponsible and ignored this issue. Finally i decided to quit BAJAJ ALLAINZ. I ask for confirmation mail for cancelling the policy. But still they there is no mail and they want to snach extra money from me.

So i advice not to go for any kind of policy in BAJAJ ALLAIANZ.

Hereafter there will be relation with BAJAJ ALLAIANCE

• Sn
            Sneha Shah Feb 15, 2010

Dear Balaji,

As you don't have any complaint as of now with Bajaj Allianz, we are considering the case closed.

• Kg
            K G B Nair May 24, 2011

I have taken a car insurance policy on 15th April. The agent collected the documents and within an hour, they made me to make the payment through credit card promising that I will get the policy document in next 24 hours. Today May 24th and still I am waiting for the policy. I have tried to contact many people in Bajaj Allianz and i never get a proper reply from them. I was able to contact some people who had contacted me for the policy and whenever I call them they were updating that I am sending the policy in another 5 - 10 minutes. After minutes, hours, days, weeks and even after months, still I am waiting for the policy. Today I came to know that policy is not yet activated. Without knowing that the policy not activated, I took the vehicle for a two week interstate trip. By God's grace, nothing happened. See how these people are cheating the customers. I am planning to log a compliant in consumer court on this.

K G Balakrishnan, Bangalore [protected]

Bajaj Allianz Jun 28, 2011

Dear Mr. Balakrishnan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
            we have received your request and working on it.
            Please give us some time to get back to you regarding the same.

Regards,
            Bajaj Allianz

Bajaj Allianz Jul 13, 2011

Dear Sir,
            Hope you have received our mail regarding the dispatch of your Policy Documents and your issue has been resolved.

Regards,
            Bajaj Allianz

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. LtdULIP plan from Bajaj Allianz

I had taken a ULIP Plan from Bajaj Allianz in Oct 2006 last year. I had given Rs3000 as an advance premium amount for 3 months (1000/month) till Dec 2006 but the certificate that I got only exhibit an amount of Rs1000. Moreover I had agreed to pay my premium amount for rest of the months through ECS. I had also completed all the formalities that were required for the ECS to be materialized but the premium amount has not been deducted from my account from January 2007 onwards. I have not received any documents or correspondence from the company since I have taken the policy (except the certificate).
          I called up Bajaj Allianz’s customer care and also wrote mails to their help desk but no step has been taken so far to resolve the issue.

Because of all this I couldn’t get the tax benefit for the March [protected]. Moreover I will have to pay the accumulated premium of 4 months (Jan 2007 – April 2007) also.

• Ro
              Rohan Kumar Jun 06, 2007

Mmm, yeah, I guess so. You know, I took a birla sunlife insurance from Citi, the folks there were pretty helpful, they came in sorted out a few plans and gave me nuff room to take a call on that.

• Im
              imtiyaz shaikh Oct 23, 2008

no one is ready to help me just says i am from different dept then why the hell have you a website and taken my money at the the time of taking preuim there are no dept i am pasting the chat convertsation which i had with your exec who was useless and desite of me being online no one responed to my query

Bajaj Allianz says: Kindly contact the below mentioned contact no. please.
              I said : no answer yet
              I said : will some one answer
              I said : so who should i speak to and who will give me deatils of my policy
              Bajaj Allianz says: Cash Gain policy comes under life insurance.
              I said : last time i spoke the agent asked me to give policy number this time when i give u guys policy number no one is helping u guys are confusing me with this is general insurance i gave u policy number tell me which insurance i belong too
              Bajaj Allianz says: Currently you are chatting with Bajaj Allianz General insurance company.
              I said : will someone answer my question
              I said : which company does this site belongs to ?? pls answer
              Bajaj Allianz says: As we are from General Insurance Department.
              Bajaj Allianz says: We have no information regarding Life insurance
              Bajaj Allianz says: We wont be able to comment on the same.
              Bajaj Allianz says: We regret for the inconvenience
              I said : pls undersatnd my query furst i am asking u to explin my policy to first what is it all about
              Bajaj Allianz says: Our executives here will cater to your needs.
              Bajaj Allianz says: Kindly contact the below mentioned no.
              I said : who can i talk to
              Bajaj Allianz says: Or else you can visit the Life Insurance web site i.e. www.bajajallianzlife.co.in
              Bajaj Allianz says: However we request you to kindly contact at our Life Department on 020-[protected](Chargeable)/[protected](MTNL & BSNL - Tollfree)[protected] ( Tata Toll free)[protected](Bharti & Airtel Toll free)[protected](Reliance Toll free) for your query.Pls c
              Bajaj Allianz says: Sorry for inconveniance! We won't be able to comment on the same as we are from General Insurance department and your query related to Life Insurance
              Bajaj Allianz says: The same comes under life insurance policy
              Bajaj Allianz says: YEs sir, please be online
              I said : is any one there
              Bajaj Allianz says: Please feel free to get back to us on chat or write us at [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in / [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in incase of any further queries.
              I said : there is no alphabts in starting only nuber is mentioned cashgain platinum policy number [protected]
              Bajaj Allianz says: Kindly confirm the policy number, the policy no starts with OG
              I said : i think its accidental death policy i wanted to know if i can chnage it
              Bajaj Allianz says: May we know the product name please
              Bajaj Allianz says:
              I said : pls give me details my policy number is [protected]
              Bajaj Allianz says: Kindly let us know if this query is with regards to Life or General insurance.
              I said : hi i spoke to exec 2 days a ago about my policy
              Bajaj Allianz says: May I Help You Please !
              Bajaj Allianz says: Good Evening
              I said : imtiyaz from mumbai ( [protected] ) is here
              Bajaj Allianz says: Hi ! Welcome To Bajaj Allianz Live Discussion, May I Be To Your Service Please !

Compute Premium / Pay Online / Buy Insurance Online in 3 Steps!.
              Home Insurance Health Insurance

• Ko
              Koteshwar Oct 01, 2009

Bajaj Allianz is the worst compnay for customer service.. I never saw a company like this...

• Di
              Dipal Madlani Jan 15, 2010

nothing to be result getting...

visit blog page: http://madlani.blogspot.com

Bharti [protected] Email [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in

Bajaj Allianz — Horrible service!

Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices