Baer's Furniture / damaged furniture!
We were scheduled to move into a new home April 1, 2007 and ordered furniture from Baer's in mid-March (Approximately $25,000). All the dining room seats were damaged. Workmanship on upolstery was shoddy. The bedroom set's amoire was damaged. The kitchen chairs (4) and the bar stools(3) all had the wrong material ( I had special-ordered a particular fabric.) The bar stools also had different legs that were a different color, design and a totally different wood than the arms. There have been unlimited calls to the store, customer service and my sales rep (Marjorie Sapanaro) I have had to call back several times before someone would speak to me or return my calls. When they return your call, there is never an apology, only excuses.
It took three delivery trips before I received all my dining room chairs in good condition. It is now August 7 and I still don't have the amoire or the kitchen chairs or bar stools. I am scheduled for another delivery today and I have doubts that the furniture will be correct. I would not recommend this company to any of my friends or anyone in our development.
I will follow up to this complaint to advise how the delivery goes today.
More Baer's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Baer's Furniture - poor quality product! 
- Baer's Furniture - don't be fooled by sale prices and personable designers 
- Baer's Furniture - missrepresentation and apathy 
- Baer's Furniture - damaged furniture no replacement no refund no nothing 
- Baer's Furniture - no refund 
- Baer's Furniture - sofa special order
- Baer's Furniture - loveseat
- Baer's Furniture - customer service after purchase
- Baer's Furniture - couch sectional
- Baer's Furniture - service