Badoo / non refund

1 England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

Absolute disgrace that they do not offer refunds for items you do not want but are more or less forced into getting. Having used the site via they're mobile app I suddenly found myself purchasing they're so called super powers and was left with no choice but to continue with the purchase as there was no cancel or back button. Certainly will no longer be using they're site at any time just a complete rip off. This company should be shut down and sued.

Ta
May 14, 2013

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Jun, 2013

They have done it to me it's daylight robbery I was surfing as normal and suddenly it said you have purchased super powers for £49.99 ! I emailed and said I never intended to buy it nor did I even see a button to click to buy it, and all they said was any purchase made was non refundable. It's a complete scam and should be illegal £50 for not a damn thing I hardly ever use the site I'm fuming

• Mr
      19th of Dec, 2017

I had the same experience with them, they posted a 14 days trial ad once I log in and will receive the benefits ifI enter my credit card information but will be charged after the 14 days period. However once I entered my credit card information the trial period turned into an actual purchase of super powers instantly. I suggest any sensible person to refrain from that scam AKA Badoo. Their customer support said they have no record of a trial period and the purchase is final!